[H] <Its Not A Cult> 7/12M is looking for players

UPDATE
Currently recruiting for Mythic team:

Hunter
Warlock
Hpala

(every class will be considered as well). Keep in mind that we currently have ~20 people in our Mythic team, and some players can be chosen over another for specific raids (as mythic progression requires).

Players who are looking for a guild in Shadowlands, socials and those who just want to do HC runs are welcome as well!

ABOUT US

“Its Not A Cult” is a semi-casual 2-days raiding guild (previously “Enigma” on Balnazzar, Sunstrider, etc). We are a handful of players who have been playing together since the end of Legion. Some of us have Mythic experience and some are more than capable HC players.

While we’ve been mostly focusing on Heroic raids in recent tiers, we want to expand our guild’s horizons and start Mythic progression to see how far we can go. Now, after moving to Kazzak, we are excited to find more like-minded players and venture into Mythic as soon as possible.

We are by no means a “try-hard” guild. We like to raid in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, to joke around and have fun. At the same time, during progression, we are capable of focusing on any given challenge.

OUR RAID DAYS

Wednesday: 21:00 to 24:00
Thursday: 21:00 to 24:00
Sunday: 21:00 to 24:00

Sunday is not a mandatory raid day and will instead be used for HC farming or alt runs.

WHAT DO WE EXPECT OF YOU

Attendance: We expect that you can show up for every raid ideally with an attendance ratio around 90% or above. Obviously stuff can come in the way and anyone can be excused. But keep in mind that raiding is a team effort, and we don’t raid when it suits your schedule.

Discord: We use discord as our voicecom. We do expect that you have a working mic, and aren’t afraid to talk during raids or with your fellow guild members, outside of raiding.

CONTACT US ON

Battletags:
Svenja#1624
Morro#21352
Onskarvar#2919
Harabel#2155

1 Like

Added two of the officers for a chat.

UPDATE
Currently recruiting for Mythic team: Warrior DPS, Warlock, DK or other class with tank off-spec (every class will be considered as well).

Hi, can we have a chat tomorrow? Contemplating server transfer - holy paladin with 1/12m atm

Of course. Feel free to contact any of the officers.

4/12 now! Currently recruiting for Mythic team: Warrior DPS, Warlock, DK or other class with tank off-spec (every class will be considered as well).

Socials and those who want to do HC runs are welcomed as well!

Also we put a cauldron on every raid : )

Hello, Im interested in joining your guild as a Tank. I awso have unholy offspec but I preffer blood. I have more than 600 hours /playd on blood dk. Started as a pvper back in TBC but in Wod i desidet to give raiding a try. Cleared evry raid in heroic ever since. In Legion i started mythic raiding. Got solid progressions evry tier on mythic but only 1 Cutting edge back in antorus. I did several breaks in BFA because i didnt like the expansion to much. Think only progression i did was in previous raid before my guild crashed on Orga because classic came out.

I will be more than happy to join you ! I added Svenja on battle net but just in case you can find me under this battle tag : Vallsong#2470

UPDATE
6/12 now! Currently recruiting for Mythic team: Warrior, Warlock (every class will be considered as well). Keep in mind that we are currently having ~20 people in our Mythic team, and some players can be chosen over another for specific raids (as mythic progression requires).

Hello, i added you to talk about the warrior spot.

UPDATE
Vexiona is down: 7/12 now! Currently recruiting for the Mythic team: Hunter, Warlock, Rogue (every class will be considered as well). Keep in mind that we currently have ~20 people in our Mythic team, and some players can be chosen over another for specific raids (as mythic progression requires).

Tactical Dot .

bumpy bumperton

sent a friend request to chat to one of your officers

UPDATE
Currently recruiting for Mythic team:

Hunter
Warlock
Holy Paladin

Hey, im really interested in joining your guild. Im a warlock main, just came back from a 3 year break. I was raiding in legion. Me and my guild cleared all mythic content up to Fallen Avatar. Then i had to leave becouse of prengnant wife. Now the kids have a stable sleeping schedule, so i can come back to WoW. Im playing every day for 3-4 hours. Just dinged 120, so im way behind, but looking forward to catch up. Let me know if youre intereated. Add me if u want to kniw anything else ballcuzzi#2398 or Palaiduns ingame

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.