[H] Kazzak - <Diversion> 10/10 HC CN, CE Focused Guild Recruiting for Shadowlands

Guild: Diversion
Server: EU Kazzak
Faction: Horde
We are Diversion, a newly formed guild whose goal is to build a roster capable of achieving Cutting Edge throughout Shadowlands. We are looking to create a long-term raiding core with mature players who have similar aspirations.

About us:
Our current roster is composed of established mythic raiders, and our leadership have several cleared tiers’ worth of experience. We want to build a semi-hardcore raiding community to push high end raids and M+ as a team. We are currently a 24 man raiding team that has completed 10/10 HC and preparing to push into mythic. You do not need to be a mythic seasoned veteran to join. In fact, we have a history of starting with raiders from scratch and helping them find their footing in the raiding scene. We are simply looking for players willing to constantly strive towards pushing their level of play and best the most difficult content in the game.

What you can expect from us:
-Absolutely no toxicity.
-Strong and transparent leadership and a solid progress oriented raiding experience.
-Assistance when it comes to gearing, whether it be scheduling Normal and HC runs to gear up raiders or sharing keys to help others get their weekly done stress free.
-Consistent progression at a satisfying rate.
-A community to push keys with on a daily basis.

What we expect from you:
-Absolutely no toxicity.
-Preparation: whether it be through the practice and optimization of your class or research of boss mechanics.
-Skill: Be able to play your class/spec to a solid level.
-Maturity: Be able to accept constructive criticism and approach progression raids with seriousness.
-Microphone: Own one.
-Attendance: Near 100% attendance.

We only have 2 rdps spots open. Primarily looking for an Spriest, warlock or Boomkin. All exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec/class.

Raid times:
Monday/Wednesday/Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 server time

We’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested, please fill out our application:
https:// forms.gle/f7uYBbvHera6obyc8
(Remove space before forms)

Still looking for 1 healer and a few dps!

Still looking for 1 Hpala or MW Monk for our last healer spot, a mage and a lock. Exceptional applications are always considered, so please apply even if we aren’t looking for your specific class.

Hi there I am 29 year old player coming back for shadowlands.
Got some minor mythic exp
1 cutting edge achiev
I am always looking 2 improve myself

I encourage you to apply; we have a spot for another mage. Feel free to contact me as well.
Bnet - Erinyx#2303

Healer spots are now locked as well, only recruiting a Mage, warlock or Spriest. Exceptional applications will still be considered.

Roster looks extremely solid. We are only actively looking for 1 experienced boomkin to round it out. Exceptional applications will always be considered, so don’t shy away from applying regardless of your class/spec.

Looking for 2 dps to finalize roster!

Still looking for 2 dps to finalize our 25 man roster.

Currently looking for a warrior / hunter / retri.

Still looking for a Ret Pala or a Dps Warrior.

We have open spots for 1 warlock, 1 warrior and 1 demon hunter!

Need a warlock and a mage. Apply!

Still looking for mage, and a demon hunter!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.