🇬🇧 [H] Kazzak-EU - Chill UK Raiding Guild

Yo!

Daddy Issues on Kazzak EU. We’re a UK-based chill variety guild from Legion . We Raid non-competitively, push M+ keys and PvP. Members include Gladiators and Cutting Edge raiders who want to chill and have a life outside of the game.

We’re not a UK-exclusive guild and welcome active players who enjoy a good bit of banter. Expansions come and go, memories stay.

If you’re interested, check out the ‘About You’ and ‘About us’ section below. If you think you’d be a good fit, feel free to add me (Subressor#2703) or join our discord

About you:

• 21+ years old
  • Good at the game
  • Can deliver a good yo-momma joke
  • Decent mic
  • Not annoying/toxic
  • Fluent English

About us:

• Average age of 28
  • ~2 raids per week, no mandatory attendance
  • Not aiming for Cutting Edge (CE)
  • No Application Required to join
  • No annoying/toxic nerds
  • Not politically correct *
  • Experienced leadership

We won’t:

• Get server 1st kills (lol you’re on Kazzak)
  • Treat you like an uber driver
  • Treat you like a princess
  • Fall apart when everyone gets bored in 1/2 months post-expansion

Anything else?

• First-come first-serve for initial raid roster spots
  • Socials welcome with no raid/skill requirements
  • No mandatory attendance requirement
  • Leadership positions available
  • We’re not a UK-only guild
  • Events on Evenings & Weekends

Help, I’m in here for 2 years now and I can’t find the exit.

We’re here and we have Daddy Issues, why not join us?

Ping an officer in game to chat about joining.

How active are you?

Hi Morsmordor, we’re an active guild with ad-hoc casual and push content happening regularly, and planned progress and social content events several nights a week during active seasons (i.e. starting again from raid launch DF Season 1). Feel free to ping an officer in game or add Tigerrroll on b-net per his post above! :slight_smile:

Hi im of hellfire and seem to be unable to friend any one

Someone asked me what’s my favourite class, for the other half of the joke ping me in game.

Hey there, I’m currently on Sylvanas but i’m willing to server change. just got a few questions though.

• How many members do you guys currently have?
  • What’s considered good at the game?
  • How many yo-momma jokes will be used against me? I got 2 mommas so will i be fearing for my life?

hi could you link me your discord?

Hi Orgash, we’ve currently got somewhere around 100 active members (possibly more, I haven’t checked I’m just going by who’s been online for launch!) inclusive of raiders, PvPers, M+'ers and socials.
Good at the game - be competent at your class, CE/Glad not required but if intending to be in the Mythic raid crew then at least some AoTC’s expected and some Mythic experience is good to have, with a willingness to learn and take constructive criticism where warranted.
Two mommas might be more mommas than we can handle, but we’re willing to try - are they fit?

Hi Morsmordor - apologies for the late reply! You’re not allowed to post links on the forum I’m afraid, but if you look us up on WoWProgress our Disc link is on there if that assists.

Thanks will do

I will check you guys out! Thanks for the reply!

Currently not intending to be on the mythic raiding crew, but would love to try and do normals/heroics. And please do critize my playstyle! Would love to learn more about this class.

Both my mums are fit ngl.

what time/days you expect to raid? thanks

Hi Lisanderr, sorry for the late reply! It’s currently looking like Wed/Thu/Mon, 8-10PM server time.

Our raid roster is filling up (exceptional players still considered), but plenty of space for PvPers in particular. Socials also welcome with plenty of casual content planned too!

Hi guys,

I’d be willing to move server - haven’t played since TBC but was tankadin running heroics for the craic, Serpentshrine Cavern and Black Temple as more serious raids. I know my way around a prot pally (specced using Icy Veins DF prot pally guide) and am fully specced for tanking. Working on DF Blacksmithing and Mining so I can start to tweak my gear towards class critical stats. I’ve levelled from 27 to 70 in DF in the past week and would love a crack at some dungeons to get geared up for mythics and raids.

Thank you for your interest.

Puppies #2661

Heya Carcaroth, I’ll add you on Bnet for a chat. We’re always open for new recruits. And if you’re looking for a bit of progression like the ol’ days of SSC and BT - we can offer you that as well.

still have a few choice spots to be considered as we look toward Mythic raiding. DM an officer for more info!

PvP and Social members remain more than welcome!

Advertised as a chill raid guild yet they use loot council without actually using loot council and just assign loot to GM and Officers