🇬🇧 [H] Kazzak-EU - Chill UK Raiding Guild

Yo!

Daddy Issues We’re a UK-based chill variety guild from Legion . We Raid non-competitively, push M+ keys and PvP. Members include Gladiators and Cutting Edge raiders who want to chill and have a life outside of the game.

We’re not a UK-exclusive guild and welcome active players who enjoy a good bit of banter. Expansions come and go, memories stay.

If you’re interested, feel free to add me (Subressor#2703) for a chat!

About you:

• 21+ years old
  • Can deliver a good yo-momma joke
  • Decent mic
  • Not annoying/toxic
  • Good English

About us:

• ~30 y/o
  • ~2 raids per week, ~4 events per week
  • Mon, Wed, Thurs, 8 - 10pm ST
  • Not aiming for Cutting Edge (CE)
  • No Application Required to join
  • No annoying/toxic nerds
  • Not politically correct
  • Experienced leadership

Anything else?

• First-come first-serve for initial raid roster spots
  • Socials welcome with no raid/skill requirements
  • No mandatory attendance requirement
  • Leadership positions available
  • We’re not a UK-only guild
  • Events on Evenings & Weekends
1 Like

Applications open, donuts hot and cocoa milk ready.

We’re here and we have Daddy Issues, why not join us?

Ping an officer in game to chat about joining :slight_smile:

Did you hear about Daddy Issues? We have them…

Someone asked me how tall I am, for the other half of the joke ping me ingame.

We’re still accepting new members, including raiders, PvPers and socials.

Yo, I’m a guardian druid (tank). I havn’t played since like MoP but I want to do some raids and Mythics. You got room? I can do every night except Thursday, that’s when i’m with yo momma. My in-game tags: Zogretton#1785

Our raid roster is filling up (exceptional players still considered - one or two classes in particular), but plenty of space for PvPers in particular. Socials also welcome with plenty of casual content planned too!

Hey Vulipera, sorry for the late reply! Casual spots always available for M+, etc. The raid roster is filling up though. Best to DM Tigerroll or Uniqorn in game to discuss the current roster’s needs.

Thanks for the message. For some reason the forums won’t let me pick my main char (Guardian druid). I am no longer playing WoW. I enjoyed the expansion launch, however to me the game feels like I have to spend so much time playing to gear. I thought my ilvl 366 was enough (HC dungeons, M0, rare kills and world quests). Now I learn there’s reputation grinds, super rare farms etc. and the time I need to spend playing to max out my gear I just don’t have time for.

I’m probably in the minority but I do hope they either reduce the amount of ways to get high ilvl gear or make the gear easier to progress. Working full-time with other IRL stuff the time investment for me is not possible. Other guilds I have spoken to I need to be in with some of the highest ilvl (370+ at least) or I won’t be in the raid team.

Apologies for ranting in this post lol!

All the best with your guild.

Can I join?
My guild from last expac quit.

Hey Girth,

Give me a shout when you’re online or ask anyone in the guild to check for a officer.

We’d be happy to accommodate if mentalities align :smiley:

Hello there,

Can I join your guild?

Rgrds,
Poke.

What are your raid times?

I’m a casual who is looking for a home in retail after making the switch from classic for DF!

Vauch!

& bump :+1:t3:

Advertised as a chill raid guild but they use loot council without actually using loot council and just assign loot to GM and Officers

Seems like the perfect guild for me and my two mates. Would love to join! I thought this kind of mentality is long gone in wow! My two mates and I do all sorts of activities. We push keys and love to raid. I will hit you up and see if I can get in :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.