(H) Kazzak EU <Promethean> 11/12M

As your time is important, I will try to give a quick explanation to everything you would hopefully want to know about us at Promethean. I highly encourage anyone even slightly interested to message any of us on the officer team, all battle tags and my discord tag are linked below.

Current needs:

Healers
Ranged DPS
Melee DPS

Who we are:

Promethean was formed in 2020 in preparation for Shadowlands, our founding members are all friends that have achieved cutting edge that have come together to create a guild with a good mindset and good environment for everyone. We plan on forming a good and stable roster prior to Shadowlands and perhaps doing some raids from now until release to keep active and not get rusty.

The SL goal:

Clear heroic, then get into mythic. 6 hours a week (2 x 3 hour days) and get as far as we can on a decent schedule. We will push for CE every tier. We expect our team to do their very best to maximize their characters and be the best they can be.

TL:DR:

Guild: Promethean
Server: Kazzak
Faction: Horde
Raid days/times: Wed/Sun 20:00ST - 23:00ST (Currently not raiding, but when we have a roster will start up as soon as possible)
Adult friendly: Absolutely. Just put a message in the ‘raid-attendance’ of why you can’t make it.
Atmosphere: Lots of comedy and laughing. Sense of humor is required.
Age: 18+ and discord is required for raids and encouraged for off-nights.

The plan: Raid mythic and accomplish goals as a team within our 6 hour window. Most importantly having good progression with a good atmosphere where people can feel comfortable and have a good laugh.

Contact: Discord: K1ng#7648 or Bnet: WhosHarley#1485, Arcadian#2360, K1ng#21655 (discord preferred).

Please reach out with any/all questions. We want to be careful building the right team. Thanks for reading.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.