[H] [Kazzak] Fresh Guild For Shadowlands

Hello there!

So since Shadowlands is merely a few months away i decided to create a brand new guild called “Deiwo” which is going to be a fairly casual raiding guild where the plan is to start raiding Normal/Heroic when Castle Nathria comes out.

We already have a few members and wish to fill up a 10 man raiding team where the main goal is to have a small group of friends that have fun together in the new content of Shadowlands. We are open to the idea of expanding the team further for possible mythic raiding in the future but the main focus will first be to establish a proper 10 - 15 man raid.

All roles and classes are welcome and the raiding schedule will be set once the team is starting to fill up and all the members can agree on a mutual timeframe that works for everyone!

For the time being the guild is gonna work as a social hub where people can hang out and get to know each other until Shadowlands launches this fall. We might do some M+ keys to feel each other out and to spend some time with each other before the launch.

We also have a brand new Discord channel you can join if you want: discord.gg/EV6Pxnx

If this sounds like the fun and casual apporach you are looking for then feel free to contact me ingame via mailbox (send to: Alexos), or leave a comment down below this post!

Hope to hear from you and thank you for taking the time to read this :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have some friends plus me who’s looking to build something. Would you be interested in contacting me etc?

sure we can talk, u can reach me on the discord channel: discord.gg/EV6Pxnx

There are still spots open for people aswell as socials who might be interested :slight_smile: