(H) Kazzak - Stand or Submit [Mythic Raiding] [Weekend raid]

Stand or Submit is a newly former guild looking for experienced players to clear mythic content in SL! We’re a group of players who came back into the game with mythic backgrounds

we’re in the need of all specs/roles
we’re a weekend raiding guild “raiding 2-3 times a week”

Striving to complete each raid tier with a friendly community
if you’re intrested feel free to add me - C3sushii#2761 or Nyro#21657

Still looking for players to join us!

Still looking for players! <3

ah heeelll yyeeeaaa!

We’re still recuiting boys however we do not have cookies for sale

Hey how’s going what raiding times you have?

Hey how’s it going.

This post has really caught my intention. I Myself am looking to get back into raiding for SL also coming from a mythic background in previous expansions. However sadly i cannot raid during the weekdays anymore and have to settle for weekend raiding,

I am wondering what days / times do you guys plan to raid ? Also what roles are you guys currently still looking for? If these suit me i will whisper you guys in game to have a more elaborated conversation.

Cheers

Yo! still looking for players? i’m would like to talk about this with you.

we’re recruiting all classes/specs right now, feel free to add me C3sushii#2761

Hi, you claim in your initial post it’s a weekend raiding guild, which is exactly what I’m looking for.

But then you also say, 2-3 times a week. Do you have any specific schedule for the weekend?

We’re doing progress raids on sat/sun, then we’re thinking of having like a alt/clear raid on fridays not yet decieded tho

Hi i am a swedish player thats looking for a raid guild in the comming expansion i i have played off and on since vanilla raided alot. In BFA i did not raid tho. Im very dedicated to guild progress and love to work towards a hard kill. i apply to u guys with no specific class or specc in mind i can roll mort classes for shadowlands witch ever is needed besides some combinations, As healer im probobly not the best pick. Played mostly as dps during my time in wow but also tanked a bit so i am no stranger there. Server transfer is no problem and raid times is aswell no issue for me. If u are intrested contact me on streif#2302

i added you

Hi Sushii, if you are still looking for players, please add my battle.net tag and let’s have a chat.

FuriousBalls#2206