[H] Kazzak <WarCrest> PvP RBG guild

WarCrest is a PvP RBG Guild newly formed on 23/02/19 and is currently searching for active and mature members to push HOTH with. Discord is necessary for every RBG run and expect everyone to be in the discord channel. We prefer having people with a minimum of 2k RBG or 2.2k Arena exp to join in. This is for people that never really got the chance to properly participate in RBGs or have mostly spent their PvP times on arena. We expect every member to be respectful towards each other and will not flame other members but instead respectfully explain what they can change to improve the RBG runs.

When does WarCrest do RBGs on?

• Thursday
  • Friday

What time does WarCrest do RBGs on these days?

• No time set yet as we need enough members to decide what time everyone would be comfortable with.

What class are WarCrest searching for?

Preferred Tank - Vengeance Demon Hunter (Off spec-Havoc) / Guardian Druids (Off spec - Feral or Boomkin)

Preferred Healers - Disc Priest, Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk/Holy Paladin

Preferred Damage Dealers - Retribution Paladin, Unholy Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Arms Warrior, Balance Druid, Assassination Rogue, Affliction/Destruction or Demonology Warlock

To get in leave a message below or directly contact me through discord - Syoreji#4585

:crossed_swords: Spots Taken :crossed_swords:

Tanks

0/1 - Need Vengeance DH or Guardian Druid

Healers

2/3 - Need Rdruid

Damage Dealers

6/6 - DPS slot is full

2 Likes

2K RBG, 2538 3V3 XP Arms warrior here. Never played RBG as a solid team and would like to give it a try.

Send me a DM on discord :slight_smile: I’ll send you an invite to the guild next time you’re online.

2450 3s, 2700 2s lsxp warrior. Did rbgs a while ago on pala and got 2.1, would like to join on mw/uhdk (around 2.2k xp on both).

Thank you for replying. We already have an UhDK coming, but I’ll add you to the list incase he changes his mind. We can try with your MW however, I’ll contact you on discord.