Delete this thanks

delete this thread thanks

I’m interested and on Kazzak howspiffing#2238

IDK how this stuff works but I’m new to balance, my last main was “monody” on Kazzak too if you want to see my Uldir progress, just came back after a break, LF guild.

1 Like

Now looking for:

Protection Warrior
Restoration Shaman
Destruction Warlock

(other classes will be considered).

1 Like

Still on the hunt for more players who want mythic progression in bfd and future patches!

1 Like

Currently recruiting for Mythic raiding, if you are looking for a chill, helpful and friendly guild that is eager to progresses in Mythic BfD and beyond, look no further, our members become friends and family :smiley:

1 Like

.We are now recruiting for Mythic Battle for Dazar’alor and beyond!

Starting tomorrow April 10th, Blizzard will open up the doors for BfD Mythic cross-realm raiding which mean we can trial players from the entire EU region.

If you are looking to progress in the current and new upcoming raid while having fun together, know that we are looking for active and chill players who can call our guild their home.

We are recruit and want to build something special for ourselves where everyone is eager to progress deep into Mythic raiding with people you can call your friends.

Still looking, still hungry for progression :smiley:

We have now cleared Crucible of Storms on Heroic as a guild.

Currently looking for DPS classes such as:

BeastMaster/MarksMan Hunter
Fury/Arms Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Balance Druid
Warlock
Mage

Still looking for more players for our humble progression guild :sunny:

Currently looking for Mythic ready DPS with atleasty 405 ilvl, 44 neck and close to BiS azerite traits for your class/spec such as:

BeastMaster/MarksMan Hunter
Fury/Arms Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Balance Druid
Warlock
Mage

We are still looking for geared raiders.
Whisper Stîletto for more information