[H] [KSM] DPS/Tank LF M+ team/friends

Hello!

I’m currently looking for a group of players to do M+ with. I have Keystone Master and a RIO of 1,328. I got my KSM on my Windwalker monk, but I also play Ele Shaman, Guardian Druid, Outlaw Rogue and Marksmanship Hunter, but my Monk, Guardian Druid and Shaman are the only ones with decent gear.

I don’t really care if I’m playing DPS or tank, altough I’ve not played that much tank this expansion and my tank will need to do some gearing in order to comfortably do +15’s or higher.

I don’t have a strong preferance of the key level, but I would like a steady group to play with on a regular basis as most of my 15’s in time were with pugs, which is not the most enjoyable way to play longterm.

I’m can play almost every evening and I have a few days where I can play during the early hours of the day.

The easiest way to reach me is through Discord, but Ill post both my Bnet and Discord information :slight_smile:

Discord: Moxen rat#0180
Bnet: Moxen#21610

Cool-beans, added you on Btag

1 Like

Hi mate just added you discord!

1 Like

Hey, I can offer myself either as a DK or Shadow Priest. Both are geared around 215.
Jebiga#21287

My bnet is Aelor#2767 , maining resto shaman (for life :wink: ).

Got 2 DPS guildie friends as well who’d love to play. Am also trying to set up a group thingie for Season 2, still playing Season 1, but Im so done with pugs. For me it’s almost getting to a point where if I still pug 95% of what I do in S2, I’ll probably quit.