[H] LF Casual Social Guild

Hi all,

I’ve recently started playing again after taking a break since Cata and I’m looking for a social guild to call home. :slight_smile:

My main is a druid who I’d like to play resto if possible. I’ve had plenty of raiding experience in past expansions especially in the early days of WoW although nothing yet in BFA. My druid having only recently hit 120 this week is only ilvl 305 but I’m gearing it as best I can and to be fair the most important thing for me at the monent is to find a socialble group of people otherwise I may as well be playing a solo game!

Ideally looking for:

• Guild with really strong socialble team with active voice comms.
  • Potential to raid at some point in the future to Heroic level.
  • 1-2 main raiding nights per week.
  • Casual attitude towards the game, I’m not 20 anymore so sadly work and real life does keep me busier these days.

In return I’d be an active, sociable member of the guild willing to help out were needed to help further your goals and have a laugh with you along the way!

If you think you might have a home for me please get in touch either here or contact me in game.

Thank you!

Species#2247

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.