[H]LF Mythic + Guild / Community - 441 Shadow Priest

Hey Folks.
I’ve been ditched by all ma wee pals for Classic. Any friendly M+ Guilds / communities out there looking for new members? I dont really have the will to raid but very occasionally I might be up for raiding ( small chance ).
/w in game as this char [ Sußz ] or add Cols#2212
Currently 441 Shadow Priest.
Cheers.

Hey Sußz,

I’m Laehar, GM of March of the Murlocs. We’re still growing our guild out a bit but would love to have you in it. We currently have some members in who like to do some M+'s, so you might be able to form a group with some members (I run M+'s myself too, so could be interesting to do some together maybe).

Besides that our guild’s main focus is to have a nice, fun environment for all types of players. Hopefully we’ll get enough members together to eventually start doing some raiding as well (tho not a requirement to join the guild, we just want to have fun together).

If you’re interested you can contact me on Laehar - Lithirius#2556

If the guild itself isn’t your thing, feel free to send me a message. Also member in a couple M+ communities that I could introduce you too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.