[H] LF mythic + guild

Hey, I am new to WoW, having only played since November, and am looking for a nice guild group of people who play mythic plus. I am interested in learning the dungeons on a mythic skill level and am looking for a guild with people who may have others similar to myself. In 8.3 I currently plan on gearing ele shaman, ret paladin, and/or unholy/frost dk at some point before Shadowlands.

I am 22 years from the east coast of the USA and play on EU servers due to my friendships made from other games. Not looking for anything hardcore, just some like minded people who wouldn’t mind grouping sometimes to escape toxic behavior and learn/enjoy the game together while progressing through content. Feel free to message me at my bnet cinnaman348#1677 or on the thread about questions or possible guilds. Thank you.

Please be nice to my little american he is a really nice guy and he learns fast :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.