(H) LF people to start Mythic+ / Chilled

Hi all.

I am a fury warrior who is looking to form a group with some like-minded people who would like to progress/do mythic+ dungeons together.

I am 27 years old returning player - and I have been raiding since 2007, however, I skipped Legion, and due to my real life schedule - I am not currently looking to engage in any sort of raiding group so my only choice for any sort of “competitive and challenging” playstyle would be Mythic+.

I would be happy to play with any sort of player, regardless of their class,ilvl or Mythic+ experience (keep in mind that I am in the learning stages as well).

My preferred times to play would be mainly in the evenings.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Hey there Masochist! Our happy wee guild on Magtheridon server run lots of M+ dungeons of all key levels as well as raiding, running social events and grouping up for all sorts of adventures! :grinning:
A lot of our M+ runs happen in the evenings and lots of our members have real life commitments too!
We have a Discord server with a dedicated M+ channel for setting up groups any time!

If any of that sounds good to you, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or in game (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll answer any questions you may have! :grin:

I would be happy to talk to you as I find myself in a very similar situation than you :slight_smile:
maybe we can help each other out.
Punix#2151

Hi,

I have made a post also today :slight_smile: (H) Looking for M+ Crew
Maybe we can group up?

Kind regards,