[H] <little guild ofc> recruiting for shadowlands. Raiding/social guild

litte guild ofc is a casual guild that consists of players that met in classic. We’re looking for more members for our retail community.

We’re a guild that focuses on the community aspect of raiding and gaming. The main focus is having fun with friends. With that in mind we obviously want a raiding roster that is capable of getting curve every tier. If any mythic raiding happens it will be in the future if we as a guild feel like it’s the obvious and right step to take.

The core is as previously mentioned a group of friends that met on classic where we ran a guild together. Even though some of us left classic behind the community never died and this is why we’re looking to move the community to Shadowlands.

Our raid days are not yet decided. But times will likely be 19:00-23:00 ish server time and one to two days a week.

We’re recruiting every class and role right now.

What we expect of you:
-Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself
-English speaking
-If you can’t attend a raid make sure to post ahead of time

Wanted but not required
-Microphone and open to talk and have fun even outside of raids

If any of this sounds interesting you can contact one of the officers in game:

GM: Morfie (or any variation of the name Morphie)
Officer: Criime
Officer: Fizzydk (or any variation of the name Fizzy)
Officer: Smalltiddie (or any variation of tiddies)

Our discord also as a recruitment channel where you can post:
https://-discord.gg/FmXTu8a (Remove the “-” in front of “discord”)

Hope to see you in the Shadowlands!

Are u guys planning on raiding heroic or mythic?

This looks like the guild for me. I’d love to bring my WW Monk and Enh/Ele Shaman (poofytitz) here. Sounds like a fun atomosphere.

Probably be open to xfer’ing my monk back to horde, too, or finish leveling a Frost DK.

Been out of town man. My bad for the last answer. Heroic and AotC every tier is the goal. No plans for mythic at this moment.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.