[H] Looking for a flexible norm-hc guild

Hi,

I'm a 26 years old person who is looking for a guild of players who have limited time but still want to clear raids on hc difficulty at maximum and the occassional M+ Priority is more like having a good community to play together and not pushing high levels.
I play mistweaver, although I am leveling my warlock and DK if DPS is needed.
My mother tongue is Hungarian but I am more than comfortable with English-speaking guilds.
Whisper me ingame if you don't find me antipathic :)
pm me ingame
Hi guys,

We're a few players who have played together for a long time :D

We're looking for fun and help players who wants to experience the game for more than just raiding, be it raiding old content for transmorg or just generally helping other guys in the guild out in dungeons or pvp...HAHAHA We don't mind what level or class you are, we hope your aims in the game align with ours:

We plan to raid 2 nights a week TUS + Sun 20.00-23.00 ST
Run old raids for transmorg gear
Help players level up in old dungeons when we can
Help gear up our alts in dungeons, heroic dungeons and finally in raids
Build a team of good friends to lead the guild ... ALL WELCOME
Nicodemus#2260
Hi Dhaquette,

Apologies for not whispering you in game but am at work, "working hard" obviously...

Just thought I'd drop you a link to my guilds recruitment post:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624403357

We're a bunch of ex Mythic raiders who realised 2 nights a week isn't enough to raid mythic end game and that we'd rather relax and enjoy content with our community than blast past it and learn to hate boss fights.

We are in the midst of rebuilding a social AotC guild with the core Officers all actually working together IRL so the social aspect is king for us.

Let me know what you think and good luck with your search.