(H) Looking for casual raiding guild

Hey folks decided to play my paladin again after a bout with classic and i brought it over to TN seemed like a lovely realm to come too :slight_smile:. Been trying to gear up Ret and Holy specs still a working progress. I’m hoping to join a guild where i can engage in some casual laid back raiding no hardcore shenanigans and do some M+ and most importantly meet new people and make friends.

The game is a bit quite at the moment as it usually is at this time however we have people on all day most days and evenings are even better. We raid and also have a large social contingency we class ourselves as A “social raiding guild” . However at the moment the raid are very quiet, it will pick up again next patch so this a recruitment for that mainly where you can join us for normal and HC.

We have an ethos of help and support. Our officers all work in real life, families etc. and some of us (founders) now have a lot less time time to play however the guild stays strong due to the players we have.

The best way at the moment to get into guild is do /who search guild-Eternal Chaos and just whisper anyone if there is a raider or officer on as they can invite.

My btag is below however am kinda sporadic times of playing. if you want just friend me anyway.:slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you.

Bobcat#2345

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.