[H] Looking for semi-hardcore Mythic guild

Hello there! I am currently looking for a semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild. I consider myself a focused, mature and a generally friendly player. In the past, I have raided Mythic as an Elemental Shaman and an Affliction Warlock on quite respectable levels and I am currently playing a Rogue (mainly Assassination). I have taken a break from raiding for a few months at this point in time (got 5/8 Heroic Eternal Palace a few weeks after release), but I am back and ready to play and enjoy the game, as I once did. I have substantial raiding experience that I can utilise and I always try to be up to date with the latest news and changes.
Server transfer/faction change can not be discussed.
If there are any other questions, please feel free to contact me:
Bnet: Fos#21101
Discord: Fos#8447

Hey Cethea

I have sent you a btag request and would love to have a chat to you and go from there.

We have a good rank on wow progress if you want to check us out “The many Few-Horde” hope to chat to you soon
Regards Angelreeper (Phil)

Hello Angelreeper

I did not receive a request from you, but I have sent one to you instead. I changed my Btag last night and that might be causing some problems.

Thanx got it i messaged you on btag :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there, not sure what your progress is currently, but I’m the Raid Leader for T H U N D E R - we’re currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic looking for the last couple of DPS to completely fill our roster.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday 21:00-00:00 Server Time and have a totally optional Alts Heroic raid on Sundays.

If you’re at all interested, and would like to talk please add my BattleTag: ConnorRigg#2598

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.