[H] Looking for weekend raiding guild for shadowlands

Like the title says I am looking for a raiding guild that raids 2 nights per week, fridays, saturdays or sunday.

I am 25 years old living in Portugal currently finishing college and starting my own business, so my only free time is on the weekends.

I returned to wow classic last year and started to play bfa solo in the summer got 8/12 HC and stopped playing because Shadowlands was coming, and it seemed a waste to time to progress my char if my item lvl would be pretty much the same as everyone at lvl 50.

My goal in shadowlands is to clear Mythic Raids and have fun doing it.
I am counting on playing this expac till then end. Blizzard delaying shadowlands makes me even more confident in this expac.

I dont have experience in mythic raiding, but I do have the money to buy Elon Musk Neural Link and download all the raid fight mechanics to my brain.

I play a fury warrior, or arms depending on the meta, warrior its the class I have most fun playing.

I am looking forward to join a group of chill individuals to raid with in shadowlands.

If you think I am good fit reply or contact me at:

Discord: Keyozen#8330 Battle net: keyozen#2622

PS: I am decent player I reached diamond in league and supreme in cs go years ago.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.