[H] <Lux Aeterna> - Deathwing is looking for tanks

We are Lux Aeterna, a horde guild on Deathwing (connected realm).

The last weeks we have been growing at an increbible pace with even more incredible people.

We are always open to more people who fit the description below.

Our raid roster is now fully manned and ready to start rolling. We are good on all roles but we’d like to add one or two tanks to the roster. Preferably a Monk and a Warrior, both with a decent off spec.

Keywords: non-toxic, non-elitist, fun, comfortable place for everyone no matter how they play the game or how often. We are a social, leveling, dungeon (all sorts of but a lot of keys) and in the near future raiding guild.

Most of us experience the game getting more and more toxic and elitist, leaving people out that want to play the game to their own wishes or at their own pace. Not everyone has the time or opportunity to go hardcore since some have real lives, school, work, kids etc. This is insane and it should not be like that.

We aim to be that guild that feels safe for everyone. There are experienced raiders and keyrunners among us, myself included, who are able to help anyone on their way IF that is their wish. All in a safe setting without foul name calling and shaming. We run lower and higher keys. Do we make it in time? Wonderful, did we miss the timer? So what? We had fun. Next time better luck. That’s how we roll.

The same feeling we want to create for our future raids. Everyone should be able to raid. Learn your class, get help learning it and the rest will come by itself.

Don’t feel insecure, less than another, in doubt that maybe you can’t play everyday, just hook me up for a chat and I’m sure we can be the right place for you. As long as you handle a good gaming etiquette and behavior all will be fine.

You can find me on discord: Ishy#9200

1 Like