(H) M+ group looking for friendly dps

Hello,
we are a healer and a tank looking for dps to join our M+ runs. We usually run in the later evenings (between 19 and 20 o’clock servertime) on 3 – 5 days per week. If you are not able to run so many keys, that is no problem at all. We are happy about anyone that would like to join us, no matter how often.

Please keep in mind, that we do not aim for any hardcore stuff. Means, we want to have you with us as a person, not as a cookiedispenser or bloodlustgiver . Usually we hang out on discord and speak while running keys, so it would be great if you are also interested in communicating with us. This is actually what makes keys so enjoyable, good company! In case it is important to you, we are in our 30s. So a bit more on the mature side :wink:
Even though the social aspect comes first, we are eager to improve and time keys. Latest we ran 19s, but due to our old team-mates stopped playing WoW, we have not been running many keys lately.

We do not support any toxicity or elitist behaviour. Neither we are usually ditching keys (unless the majority of the group agrees). If we not time a key we finish it. We do not pull MDI style, we are casual and relaxed, but focussed. Always up for a joke, aiming a stressfree environment in which people can truly enjoy doing keys. If you are not able to wait for the tank pulling or the healer drinking up, we are not the right choice for you.
In case you are interested in joining us, please reply to this post.
Thank you

Hi there, im looking for friendly group of players to play mythics with. Got full few full geared chars. Can you add me in game please hydro#2667

Hey there! I’m a hunter and I’m looking for a group for M+.

Add me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hello!

I’m looking for a friendly group! add me in game Katten#2903

Hey, iam also lf m+ team. I Main guardian (rio 2317). But can dps, if you wonna tank. Im 1 month away from my 30.

Add me on discord if intressed, erikynwa#9846

Hey if you are looking for mage add me on Btag Korathan#2129

Hi DH havoc feel free to add me ingame! Syl3rr#2880