[H] M+/social/raid guild recruiting! All friendly players welcome!

<Not Dead Yet> are looking for more friendly people to bolster our ranks! :slight_smile:

Our guild is all about being chilled out, friendly and helpful while progressing with whatever aspects of the game you’re most interested in!

If you are a new/returning player you will be able to benefit from having plenty of people in the guild who will be able to help you out with any questions you have about the game and gearing up at 120. We welcome any friendly people with all levels of gaming/WoW experience.

What we do
We have a raid team that raids heroic 2 nights a week (Tues/Thurs) and have Sunday normal raid nights where we welcome people new to raiding and returning raiders along with veteran raiders of course! :smiley:
We run LOTS of M+ keys of various levels and have a dedicated Discord channel for organising them at all times of day!
We have several people who love a bit of PvP.
There are plenty of pet and mount collectors in the guild ready to swap stories of their favorite mounts/pets dropping or show off their collections!
We have monthly social events where we hang out and have fun doing things like achievement runs, transmog fun runs and play games!
We have players that play other games outside of WoW and group up in those games
We use Discord to keep in touch, make announcements and have a laugh even when we can’t be online in game.

If any of that sounds good to you, hit me up on Discord ( Tea003#8087 ) or in game ( Tea003#2501) for a chat!

Hi,

I am a new player on the server and I am looking to join a guild like yours. I seems to be a perfect fit for me. I played in vanilla, TBC and WOTLK. I start re-playing about a month ago but unfortunately my former guild was almost empty and the realm population on was very low.
If it is possible, we can discuss in game.

Blâckcat

Hey Blackcat! I have accepted your BNet request and will be about this evening for a chat; If you wanna talk before then you can add me on Discord :smiley:

We have quite a few people who have recently returned to the game or are totally new and plenty of people to help with questions and handy tips for various areas of the game! :smiley:

Looking forward to chatting with you later!
Tizzy :blush:

Hi! We are two people looking for a social raiding guild. I came across this post and thought this was perfect. Our guild is a ghost town and we are currently at low populated server (Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar) and willing to transfer to another EU server. If there is any chance we can chat, add my battletag #Florana2411 :slight_smile:

Hey Florana! Thanks for adding me on BNet and our chat last night. Sorry it took so long to get back to you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.