[H] Mage or Druid tank LF new home

Hello, i am a mage or druid tank with AOTC done and i am looking for a friendly guild to have fun with while enjoying the game and raiding.

I do also play a lot of m+ keys ( so far 3k with multiple characters ).

My goal is to do some mythic bosses but with positive people and chill people, i am not interested in any sort of extreme hardcore content (i play hardcore only in m+) but i would like still with even a slower pace, to be able to jump in mythic and have some fun there.

Please for further info just dm me on discord or write down below here, thank you so much.

Discord ID: Friendlyguy#9143

keep in mind that i might have 1 or 2 more guys interested with AOTC also done and same mentality.

Heya buddy, dont know if we would be of interest to you, but we are recruiting atm, currently 10/11 hc and looking to get our roster fixed for mythic raiding, got a few in guild over 3k rio too that push keys XD Ruthless-Draenor u can either whisp me or an officer on wow or apply on guilds of wow website buddy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.