[H] <March of the Murlocs> is recruiting everything

March of the Murlocs is recruiting everything.

We’re based on Tarren Mill & are recruiting everything at this time. Goal is to grow the community to get some group play going (M+, Mythic Raiding, Social interactions, guild events…) .

If raiding isn’t your style, you’re more then welcome to join the guild, as we aren’t all about raiding. The main goal of this guild is to get a nice community together, that’s helpfull towards eachother & just wants to have some fun together.

Be it running M+'s, clearing raids, or just having a good time in WoW while doing dailies, March of the Murlocs is the spot for you.

Grlllu mrgm ffr mrkng Mmmurlok mmmrrglllm!

~Laehar

1 Like

Apparently had wrong character selected, so imagine the above post with this char’s face on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump, still looking for everything :smiley:

Hey Leahar,

Ketanjal from Resurge here… I’ve got a question for you. How many people do you currently have interested in raiding? And might be interested in going into a co-op to get numbers up for some mythic action?

Please let me know how you think of this!

Kind Regards,
Ketanjal
Ketanjal#2240 bnet/keta#9560 discord

Are you looking for a tank? Prefer doing m+ not into raids

Hey Fetdanna, tanks are always handy as they’re hard to get by so if still interested I’d be happy to inv you for M+'s with the guild :smiley:
Add me on bnet: Lithirius#2556 and we’ll get you sorted.

I just requested you, but I am on a different realm and now a gm

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.