<H> Mithril Knights - Looking for Awesome Peeps (8/8h, 8/8m)

I feel loved in here… most of the time…

Mithril Knights is looking for an exceptional DPS to join its core Mythic roster! Hit me up if interested

Progress on Mythic Jaina continues, and the Epic Roster is aiming to get King Rastakhan under its belt soon enough.

The epic roster is currently keen to recruit a mage or shadow priest into its ranks

King Rastakhan ded! i got the shoulders! :smiley:

Bump - Congratulations for the Epic Roster with a smooth kill on Mythic Rastakan today!

The Epic roster is currently looking to recruit a solid DPS (pref Mage or ranged class), as well as a Healer

Obviously exceptional melee players are always welcome to get in touch.

Contact us in game or add me on bnet on Arbalest#2575

Rhiku is the best

It is done!

Mythic Jaina is down!

I will now go into therapy after all the wipes … :rofl:

Totally forgot… the epic roster got Mekka down a few weeks ago :slight_smile:

Mithril Knights is off to a great start already in the new tier! Heroic Aszahara downed first week, with the first 2 mythic bosses already down.

As always, if your interested in looking for a new home, hit us up for more information

Wow, good job on the 2 mythic kills!

Update! Mythic Behemoth is down! 3 down now.

Ashvane… the fun begins

Good job to both mythic teams on their progress and praise the leaders of the social runs for getting everyone as far as you already are.

Excellent work! The Epic roster is hot on the heels of the Mythic Roster, they now also have 3/8 on mythic! Well Done to Moff and his team

Mythic Ashvane is DOWN! An impressive show of force and a very good world ranking compared to our usual efforts. Well done team :slight_smile:

Our social heroic runs have no both cleared 6/8 also - great work here also.

As always, if your interested in us, hit me up

Gratulations on the Ashvane kill!

Mythic Orgoza down - the charge to Azshara continues!

Mythic Queens Court is down!

Mythic Za’qul is down! Big Oof… Ashzara here we come!

big big oof!

Nice job! Only 1 more boss to go!