[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Real excellent place to be
2 Likes
Damn I arrived one day too late hehe !
I will be trying to apply to the community whenever possible ! If there is space available anytime soon please let us know, add me if you want & can !

IVIacHiinE#2211
1 Like

will add news of when more spaces become available :slight_smile:

I would love to join this community whenever space is available!

Cealian#2743

2 Likes

I would love to join this community when a spot becomes available please. thatch#2439.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I joined the alt community yesterday. If you’re ever in need of a healer, hit me up :blush:

We now have spaces available for active people, once you join you need to put the date in your note and update this again by the start of January when the next purge will happen.

(If you have come here wondering why you have been removed from the community it’s because you didn’t set your note with the date)

I would happily accept an invite to the main community :slightly_smiling_face:. I will add you to my friends list tonight and contact you in game.

1 Like

Lovely idea, I’ll add later as well. Unfortunately I’m not capable of helping you with this but I did make a community today with the same hopes as you, only a much wider range, namely anything achievement related. I will link to this topic :slight_smile:

Here’s mine if you’d like to know more: [H] Jeeves needs Chieves

No need to link that here if you already have a thread.

Not trying to accomplish anything by linking, just thought I’d let you know there are like-minded people, not only when it comes to Mythic, that’s all. If in any way you find it offensive or annoying, I’ll simply remove the link.

I have now handed this community to people with a lot more time than me.

Firstly would like to say a massive thank you to Warmother for this amazing community.

Without this community I would not have been doing the m+ keys this expansion as I had been run down in legion being declined for groups or having people leave mid key etc. I joined this community as I loved the idea of calm keys and thought I may be able to get some done.

What this community has provided has been so much more than that though. I have made friends and I have found my passion for wow once again.

We can never thank Warmother enough for what she has done for us and as she passes the torch we will make sure the community stays strong, stays united and still has the wonderful vibe that it has now. I cannot undertake the job alone though I would also like to introduce three players that you will all know and love to that will help the community grow. The officers are :

Zippadee-Vek’nilash
Annacondaa-Draenor
Revoye-Vek’nilash.

If you have any queries, need help or like the idea of joining you can contact any of us and we will help.
Thank you guys and we are looking forward to the future.

3 Likes

Firstly would like to say a massive thank you to Warmother for this amazing community. Without this community I would not have been doing the m+ keys this expansion as I had been run down in legion being declined for groups or having people leave mid key etc. I joined this community as I loved the idea of calm keys and thought I may be able to get some done. What this community has provided has been so much more than that though. I have made friends and I have found my passion for wow once again. We can never thank Warmother enough for what she has done for us and as she passes the torch we will make sure the community stays strong, stays united and still has the wonderful vibe that it has now. I cannot undertake the job alone though I would also like to introduce three players that you will all know and love to that will help the community grow. The officers are : Orkantfany-Hellfire, Annacondaa-Draenor and Revoye-Vek’nilash. If you have any queries, need help or like the idea of joining you can contact any of us and we will help. Thank you guys and we are looking forward to the future.

1 Like

Best. Community. Ever!
Love the runs with these guys. Always a laugh, and if $hit hits the fan, there’s no grumpy people, no yelling, no leaving mid-dungeon. Dedicated and solid people in which I really recommend.

A HUGE thanks to Warmother who made this possible. /hugs

-Xanti

1 Like

Finally! This is exactly what ive been looking for! Been struggling to find people to play key with! Have several charachters i play m+ on! Would love to join when there is an opening! Nirreone#1782

Hi guys. Do you still have open slots? The invite link on top post has expired :smiley:

Please send a whisper to any of these people ingame for an invite to the community:

Zippadee-Vek’nilash
Annacondaa-Draenor
Revoye-Vek’nilash
Orkantfany-Hellfire

If none of us are online at the time then please leave your battletag on this thread and I will try get back to you asap about an invite :slight_smile:

Hi i would love to be invited to the community my battletag is TheDKViking#2689 :slight_smile:

Hey, i would love join the community! My battletag is Aftermathh#2552