[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Hey, i’d like to join the community! My battletag is exe#2978
Thank.

Hi, I’d like to join. My tag leonz#2250

Ive been away ill and was sad and upset to see that my friends list was 1 person lighter :worried:
I hope if you read this you are ok and ty for all you did for me and everyone tc and enjoy a rest.

1 Like

Aw bless you, don’t worry about me I am fine. The community was a lot of work plus it ended up more about raiding in the end.

3 Likes

Hey, this is a great idea!
I would also love an invite.
Tag is Halucia#2647

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi All,

As a note please contact either myself or one of the other officers below to be added to the community.

Zippadee-Vek’nilash
Annacondaa-Draenor
Revoye-Vek’nilash.

We’ll send you the invite link/code. You’ll be requested to set your community note to include:

• current ilvl
  • role
  • current date (we use this to gauge activity. enter the date you edit your note. this needs to be updated at least once per calendar month)
5 Likes

I have seen on other posts that a reply can be marked as a solution. Might be nice to get Warmother to do that with your post so it appears at the top of the thread.

Just an idea :wink:

Ooo good idea. Will see if I can get that done! Thanks =D

Hello, would it be possible to join the community please? Tried contacting in game but with no luck. My ID is Sixik#2470

Thanks!

i would like to join too! Darlen#2415

Wrong Char… Darlen#2415 :wink:

Hi, I’d love to join and help on whatever I can, tag is Kall#21256

I would also like to join this, btag: scroowd#1986

I would like to join btag: Armadax#11851

Please add me as well Tesshin#2600

How do I contact these people?

1 Like

You can either whisper them ingame or if that fails leave your bnet tag here and one of u will invite you.

I would like to join on my hunter too - bnet tag astrea800#2213

I’d like to join as well, my Btag is CursedDark#2264

Is this still active?

Darlen#2415