[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Yes it is. I just haven’t had time to go through this post and invite people who’ve left their bnet’s

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time though :slight_smile:

I’ll do my best to get invites out this evening to people who’ve left their bnet’s =)

1 Like

I would like to join aswell. Battle tag: bink#2134

Thanks!

Hello,

I would also like to join, bnet tag: Shomy#1369

I understand there are so many requests, so I will understand if this message is missed or not replied to.

Thanks!

Hi All.

I’ve tried to send invites out just now and few are on so invites haven’t gone through. I’ll keep trying over the next few days.

Thanks

would love to join,

skyfall#2871

I would love to join aswell Grompie#2345
Thanks!

Hello, I would like to join. Micra#2179

Hi, I’d like to join. sunbear#2764

Hi, having some difficulty getting past 9+, anyone still inviting? I can’t reach anyone. If I try in-game mail it says it “cannot find that realm”. I’d suggest you get a Discord server up.

Kall#21256

Heya, this panda would like to join :stuck_out_tongue: (providing you can feed her that is xD)

Juves#21171

Thanksies!

Would love to join
Bnet: Seventh#21950

Hey All. Tried to invite again today. No luck. I’ve sent friend invites so if you get a friend request from Antfany#2849 accept and message me so i can add you =)

Can you add me when you can, thanks :slight_smile:
skaijN#2278

Heya - Tank/Healer here who would love an invite.My tag is Windwhispers#2571

Would love an invite too, tozz#1966

I was looking for something like this <3! Very much interested, got 2 M+ ready DH’s 380/370, Mage 378, and a fresh up and coming blood DK. Add me Kip#2140

No need to write down ilvl. No one cares about ilvl, it’s all about having fun and help each other. :wink: :smiley:

At least that’s the impression i got from the community. I still haven’t been able to do anything with anyone because of my anxiety, but that’s a whole other topic haha :smile:.

Anyway, what i can see from chat, they are doing a lot of keys and having a lot of fun. So to sum it, it’s a great community. :smiley:

1 Like

A fresh newcomer inbound: Teisserow#2747. An invitation would be appreciated. Look forward to meeting friendly players and keeping the good mood up.