[h] mythics - calm keystones

hi is there still place for a dedicated player for m+? started 2 months ago again and wanna get into m+

BattleTag

Breathing#21380

So, how do you get into this community?
Am resto druid. Would love to join. Thanks!

Xander#22903

Also interested to join this community
Holy priest, ilevel 432

dervast#2371

Interested aswell :slight_smile:
Havoc 441

Vez#21484

Interested in joining, Hit me up!

Excused#2632

Hi,
I recently came back to the game, after a break and I would like to get into M+. Last time I played it was around early BoD and I was at the area of 11-12 keys. I dont know how “high” I would like to go now, but I would like to join a community of people doing that

JackWest#21665

I’m interested in pushing some higher keys! I play a resto druid with a 440ilvl. I do have 2 young children, so can’t be online a lot, but on a few days a week and sometimes on in the afternoon (when I get time), but I do have 1.4 Rio score at the moment!

Btag name: Luctish#1984

Hey Orkantfany, don’t know if you remember me, I was with Warmother when she originally made this group but left WoW for a while.

Just come back and wondering if there are spaces in the community again? my other character was called Boominator

Anyone still out there?
{hears nothing but echoes of own voice}
If anyone up for calm keystones, hit me up on my btag: Nekit#2187

Hello all,

Looking to join to meet new peple and do some dungeons and/or raids.

Ricardo58#2758

Hello,
I’d like to join this community, 445 resto druid 2275 rio
hit me up
juke00#2726

Hey guys

Not sure if you’re still accepting people, tried to find your discord to chat to officers (applied through the ingame function as I couldn’t see any way to chat) as suggested in your community info.

Would love to chat to someone if they were free.

Edit - Logged into wrong character, lvl 120 DH on Ravenholdt Horde.
Gurrash

Hello! I would love to join, Khader#2769

Thanks!

Hi, how can I contact an officer? I tried to join twice. Was online for so long, logged off for 3 hours only to come back and be declined I can’t be online 24/7 but would really like to join :slight_smile: there is no info how to get in touch with the officers in the tool.
can someone please contact me?

#Naviah2571

Hey i’d really like to join aswell, please hmu @ Ølkassen#2817

Would love to join.

I applied in game, tried to find officers, cannot get in contact with anyone…

If you will ever see this, pls contact Karnivore#21543

Please can i get an invite - Paegan#1245

Hey friends, I couldn’t find any link to join so I’m writing here. We want to be a part of the community as we’re currently pushing M+ but pugging. We like to do our runs with friendly people without having additive anxiety lol. We’re 470 ret pala and 471 fire mage (Jugko-Draenor). Can you add us to the community?

StopNTake#2416
okeanos#22601

Hey, I applied and got declined, I’d like to know why, I did read your tiny.cc post and didn’t see any mention of requirements.

Hi my name is Tom.
I work night shifts as a gas station attendant…which means I have time mostly in the afternoon.
Either Tuesdays and Wednesdays only or all days except the aforementioned (alternate weeks).
I’ve already done a full normal raid and achievement to go with it.
I have 387 ilvl gear and am playing Outlaw rogue from which I am currently writing this comment.
This week I only have time Tuesday and Wednesday and then Sunday. Next week it will be the other way around. And so it goes on and on.

There is contact on me:
RICETOMEATU#2998

Discord: Izetris#1243
Just let me know which hour on discord…free days our of work i have full free to play games.