[H(/N?)-RP] A Roaming Hub - Session Three - Durotar's Heat! 🏜️

And we’re off!

The Pilgrimmage has made it’s first stop, however sudden their departure. Led by Okiba Spearbreaker, a massive caravan saddled by the quieter by-roads in Ashenvale and came to the Emerald Sanctuary, in Felwood.

Though the circumstances weren’t as they’d hoped, the roaming do-gooders are in high spirits. Not only is there plenty of work to do in the Cenarion circles; there may well be a chance of recovering a Horde settlement from ruin.

3 Likes

A what shirt?
rummages through the lost and found crate outside the hall
Is this the thing?
holds out a pink shirt with flowery outlines
You can pick it up at the barracks… just ask a guard.

Yes, that’s the one! I’ll come right over to the hall of the brave and pick it u—

…Waaaaaait a minute!

2 Likes

Hey look, tis a blast from the past!

Looks like fun! Might pop over at some point!

3 Likes

Tonight marks our first set of events in Felwood! I’ll have to ask people’s patience with Okiba, however - the Orcs of the Red Blade event wasn’t intended to host more than a full raid’s worth of people, so I will be taking whoever else is interested to host minor events around the map!

7 Likes

To throw out a star wars quote…

"There’s too many of them!"

But in all seriousness, great to see so many folks. But yee gods I can’t handle that many :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you’ll be great Okiba, as per usual! :slight_smile:

its really nice so many people and guilds want to roleplay with us, definitely feeling the love, much <3 to you all!

4 Likes

I’ll throw a star wars quote aswell.

TRAITOR!

1 Like

All around me are familiar faces, worn out faces.

4 Likes

Yes, I’m old. Stahp!

5 Likes
8 Likes

Yeeees :heart_eyes:

7 Likes
1 Like

Can’t wait for some of the events to come, they’re going to be explosive!

4 Likes

is attaching a strange object to his flying machine ooh its going to be a blast, i can assure you.

Tonight we make the next step on our journey - hopefully to an area somewhat less hostile than the Emerald Sanctuary and surroundings! Rumours say that with the Lunar Festival ongoing, some may even try to secure passage through the Timbermaw tunnels into Moonglade.

2 Likes

Ever see Sena wearing a flower crown on the Lunar Festival? she’s adorable.

1 Like

Sena is always adorable.

2 Likes

Thankful she is!

1 Like