[H(/N?)-RP] A Roaming Hub - Session Three - Durotar's Heat! 🏜️

Let’s kill some night elves who bar our way!

HUZZAH! FOR THE HORDE!

2 Likes

Toso, you haven’t sent a friend to talk with them, have you? You hoping that we can all get along and all that.

1 Like

I have sent my best friend, :facepunch:.

I’d say our negotiations are going swimmingly.

4 Likes

Splendid!

And more importantly we take our first step on the trials of the wolf god tonight. Then north we go To different climates.

And if we have to negotiate with the elves by trampling them with clefthooves… Then diplomacy is indeed a glorious thing!

For the Horde!

4 Likes

Over and under ridges, into furbolg camps and narrowly dodging elven partisans and a patrol of Alliance soldiers both, the Pilgrimmage had completed the first of it’s trials; gathering the nectar of Ursoc.

In high spirits, they finally arrived at their next destination - Nighthaven in Moonglade, where they would look for the subject of their next trial, and hopefully aid the nearby Horde settlement at the Irontree Clearing.

4 Likes

Guys! Orgrimmar is so empty without you!

Besides that, hope you are all having fun. Sounds like a lot of events you have set up for a lot of people. Good luck!

4 Likes

Doubt in five characters

Through howling winds and whirling drifts of snow, the caravan had made it’s way to it’s next destination and found the second ingredient to their holy offering. Lo’gosh would be pleased.

Everlook in Winterspring would be their refuge for the coming days, where they’d try to find a way into Hyjal by land, and secure safe passage with the Cenarion Circle all the way to the World Tree.

Also, I’m happy to announce that we have ANOTHER stop confirmed for our merry little band; we’ll be going to HIGHMOUNTAIN after we’ve been to Suramar. :smile:

7 Likes
3 Likes

This really appeals to me as a Neutrality professing blood elf. I’ll be sure to drop by.

2 Likes
3 Likes

All that’s important is that it was a test of teamwork.

2 Likes

Tonight marks the next leg of our journey! Interested people should make sure they’ve done the Hyjal quests if they want to participate in the event itself, but we’ll make sure to camp at a more open place afterwards.

Only two more events left in the wolf god plot to go! I hope you’ve all got your hyjal quests done and calendars checked… because these are going to be corkers!

Rogmasha! What are the next places we’re visiting?

1 Like

Got bullied by orcs. 10/10 would recommend.

(Made from some interesting parallels between the Fel Horde and the Lighbound!! Also Orc/Draenei interactions are always fun.)

3 Likes

You Draenei and Mag’har types really don’t like each other do you?

We need to dye Rogmasha’s hair white.

Well!

As it stands right now, the upcoming stops are:

Pandaria - Jade Forest, Honeydew Village and Grookin Hill - February 10th-20th.

Broken Isles - Suramar, Meredil and Suramar City - February 20th-March 1st

Broken Isles - Highmountain, Thunder Totem and various towns - March 1st-10th

7 Likes

I know that some of you are are going to attend the monk tournament and even the cloud serpent air race.

Know for the monk tournament that if you have signed up as a master that you should keep available on Saturday as well due to the likelihood of the masters’ bracket bleeding over into day two.

3 Likes