[H] New Player LF Semi-Casual Guild

Hello,

first things first - I’m fairly new to the game. I don’t quite know my way around just yet but I’m enjoying the learning process. I’m currently leveling my first character, a Tauren Druid, and having a blast.

However it’s pretty lonely apart from people spamming trade chat, and I’d like to finally find a guild that doesn’t mind adding in some fresh meat (currently sitting at 58 with about a dozen or so dungeon runs done) - Which is also not just some random invite from a guild that’s so talkative they might as well not exist.

My long-term goals are raids, obtaining BiS gear, pet and achievement hunting. I’m a bit of a completionist but do not mind taking my time to get there and getting to know interesting people on the way.

I tend to play during the evening/nights but should be able to accommodate most guild schedules.

What I look for in a guild is a healthy level of activity. I like to chat, maybe ask a question or two and generally have a good time. I say semi-casual in the title, but I also don’t mind super serious guilds so long as they’re newbie friendly with a good level of chat activity (and maybe a little patience with me as I’m trying to find my place in this online world. I can be taught a lot, just don’t expect me to know much at all going in.)
Chemistry within the guild is the most important aspect to me. Everything else comes second.

I don’t really know how to end this post so I’ll leave it at that.
Thanks and bye.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.