[H] <Phøenix> - [12/12 HC - Relaxed Normal & HC Raids, M+ and Social Events]

We are still looking for people to bolster our ranks for 8.3 and beyond.

Hey looking for a guild and thought this looked like a good fit for me. I have a 120 prot paladin (can respec) and a 120 assassination rogue.

Sure, just poke one of us on bnet when you have the chance for a quick chat :wink:

Hello,

I saw this post and I am interested in learning more. I am a returning semi-casual player to a mainly dead guild. I’ve done a bit of raiding but am wary of the stress of Pugs.

I sent you a friend request on Battlenet so hopefully we can chat a little more about it at some point :slight_smile:

Cheers,
A holy priest troll

Hi guys! Im recently back in the game and you sound like the perfect fit for me. Ill try and contact one of you ingame

Oy Juvi nice to read you. Good to know you still seem to play :slight_smile: Remember me? It has been a while …

Could use a good guild , my last one just died out… been guildless for a few months now. Playing mostly Zandaladin, lately /wave

I might contact you guys on the WE if I can manage. My Zandaladin’s Name is Merenja btw.

huggles Iwo

We are still looking for people who wanna join a nutty place and have some fun! <3

I will contact you in game soon and ask about 50 questions :slight_smile:

50 questions you say… Hmm…challenge accepted ! :joy:

This M+ noob already got to do some smaller keys with tha guys for a weekly “Chest of Disappointment” :smiley:
Da practise has begun…

Tha more tha merrier , mon

Havn’t changed guild in 10 years so i need to be sure :slight_smile: The current one is dead though, just me and my Gf left.

Are you on any kind of Alt-like device or Otherchar-dimension at times that i should be aware of?

Hey! I thought you might have poked Meri already hehe. We mainly recruit trough B net but you an also catch us usually in the evenings. Senko and Meri tend to have more obvious names then me so prob higher chances to see them on and talk to them first xD. B net is usually easier since we can talk outside of the game as well and it’s overall easier to have a chat. Hope to hear from you soon <3.

Thats what i get for not reading the netire thread :smiley:

I added both on bnet (Flyingdutch #2914 ) so it’s easier to talk. Looking at my profile in advance could be fallacious though :smile:

Hi, are you guys still looking for members? if yes add me on bnet sp we can talk! :smiley:

bnet: Cardelli#2242

Hi! Yes, we are still looking for people. Please contact our recruiting officer Meri for more info ^^

Hi just wondering if you are still looking for people to join the guild and if so can i join ? I have added meri on bnet.

My bnet is: Gulonzo#2547

I have friend requested Meri too - I have two old chums in your guild and one has sung praises on Ørder øf The Phøenix :slight_smile:
I have a DH called Cárrot that would like to join.
only 398 but I can easily focus on him to bring his gear up to a more reasonable standard :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m very interested in the guild from the description of it. I’m just a little unsure of the raiding times, ST what time zone is that? I’ve looked a bit on google but can’t find anything that I’m 100% sure of it is. I’m from Denmark, so my timezone is GMT+1/CEST. If this time corresponds to raids ending latest at 22:00 my time, then I will really be interested in joining. I’m asking here since I can’t seem to add either of the 2 discords provided. (EDIT: So I realised this was BNET tags, hehe ups my bad! Added Meri to ask.)

I plan on leaving my guild tomorrow since I believe it is heading in the wrong direction. Great guild I’ve been with (migrated from one guild with majority of players) for soon 2 years.