[H] Order of Thrall HC Social Raiding LFM DPS/Healer

Hello Ragnaros!

Who are we?
The Guild itself has been around since 2007, yes, the name was at one point relevant. We started off on Auchindoun and moved here at the start of Mists of Pandaria.

We’re a community of people from all over Europe and beyond and while, most of us, met through the game we’d consider each other good friends. And because we’re a Social Raiding guild, the people really count.

What we do

• We are a Heroic Raiding guild, so we run clear Normal first and then we get into Heroic, assuming we’re geared for it. After we’ve cleared that we’ll spend the next week or so getting the Raid achievements so we can get the mount! Beyond that we then run Alt runs or whatever else.
  • We run Mythic+, there’s people happy to do keys whether their high keys or low keys.
  • We have a few people amongst us interested in PVP, we run other ingame content as a group, we do Transmog runs and play other games together like Minecraft, The Isle, Classic etc.
  • We’re a very social bunch. We hang out on Discord in the evenings and weekends. There’s about 5+ regulars always on there and the more the merrier.

Other reasons to join us

• We were the 84th guild on the server to kill the Jailer on Heroic, so we’re a pretty big deal :wink:
  • Our guild members are mostly above average in height
  • As we’ve now had two guild meets we can now say we’re IRL friends

So that’s who we are, now what we’re looking for!

Recruitment open to: Ranged Dps, Healers

• Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Ele Shaman
  • Warlock
  • Hunter

Healing wise anything that’s not a Priest. I’m not picky.

What else we’re looking for from people.

• 460+ Ilvl would be good
  • Looking for Social, non toxic, players. Banter is fine and a heavy part of our chat - but sometimes you gotta know when to stop.
  • Reliable Players, you are expected to show up to 90% of the raids. We understand that IRL takes priority (most of the time) but you are expected to show up. If you are unable to make a raid, you must let an officer know.
  • We are an English speaking guild, as we have players from all over Europe (and beyond).

Our Raid times are Monday and Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server time.

I don’t think there’s anything else to cover but if you have any further questions or you’d like to join. Add my Battle net: Twilightsky#2695

1 Like

Still looking for raiders! In particular priests :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello fellow kids! We also have memes in discord :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am interested if you are still recruiting :slight_smile: Battle tag: Blackeight#2711

1 Like

Glad to have you on board! c:

1 Like

Nothing like getting a new guy called new

1 Like

Thanks Tellarius, for responding on one of your 150 characters - particularly one not in the guild >.> <3

Hi There! Are you guys still a fairly active guild looking for members? I’d love to talk to one of you all on discord if given the chance. My Discord is HopesAndDreams#3566

Doors always open for socials as well c:

@Petrel Your Transmog is, as always, an affront to god <3

1 Like

This guild is a trap, you join for a raid and end up making friends! I didn’t sign up for this. The transmog sucks as well!

1 Like

If I log off in Elemental spec the gear looks great

Legend has it, loads of sexi singles are part of the guild…

1 Like

ive been in this guild since early bfa got my first ahead of the curve with this guild, and 4 after that. thank you Order of Thrall <3

1 Like

Hey, you guys looking for a prot/ret paladin? Looking for a place to play since my guild is dead.

1 Like

You can play Ret with us, sure!

Petrel farts a lot in raid but otherwise it is fun

1 Like

I dunno man, I’m not the 'mist’weaver here :wink:

10/10 Guild over here :slight_smile: really glad i joined

1 Like

We’re mostly playing classic atm while waiting for the new patch but we’re still recruiting for anyone who wants a good quality community and a raid group in the next patch.

Alternatively you could also come play some classic with us :wink: