[H] <P L E B S> recruitment closed

Hello and welcome to this beautiful post in the forum!

We are as the title hints at, in search of more PLEBS to increase our numbers.

Who are we?
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, patient, versatile and sometimes a little NSFW community, we do not tolerante elitist behavior and believe that respect with a little bit of sass is important, the guild was formed a few years ago from a previous guild, we enjoy the game in a more relaxed way than some other guilds do, our main goal is to have fun while still kicking butts! Over the years we have formed some amazing friendships and would love to welcome more into our absolutely completely sane group!

We offer different kinds of events, these are in no way mandatory, as we understand that some of these are not to everyone’s liking or know that sometimes irl aggro happens! However participating in different events is encouraged to get to know each other and have a laugh together.

Our event calendar is as follows:
Monday 8:30pm -11:00pm ST - Ach or transmog runs or TW!
Tuesday 8:00pm -11:00pm ST - M+
Wednesday 8:30pm -11:00pm ST Normal Raid currently having a break from it.
Friday 8:30pm -11:00pmST - PvP
Sunday 8:30pm -11:00pm ST - HC raid (Downed 10/10)

Then, occasionally we have a little social event just for fun going on!

With that said, we are looking for people with a sense of humor, who want to truly become part of an active and very social community and are interested in more than just raids and or M+.
We use Discord for everything else, even play other games outside of wow together, and we require all of our guildies to be fluent in GIF, for us it’s important that you are able to use discord to communicate in voice as well!

At the moment we are in search of more DPS! As we have our tanks and healers sorted and aren’t particularly looking for these roles. A trial period of time will be in place to make sure we are the right place for you and of course a talk to get to know you will happen as well!
If you are interested please feel free to add me on discord for a chat: Ana (Zavmar) #6319

5 Likes

5 Stars
Plebs is a very social guild with an active community both in game and out, catering to a more casual enjoyment of the game.
Everyone in the guild is friendly and welcoming. Theres also often something going on in the evenings if you have the time to spare and are interested
I’ve had some of the funniest raids of my life with these people so would highly recommend to anyone
Especially DPS please bring DPS

We do clear content on Heroic and regularly run keys, but that’s not the goal of the guild
If you’re looking for a community to connect with and enjoy the game as it comes then this might be just what you need so shoot Ana a message!
I was NOT forced to make this post

2 Likes

I see, you have fulfilled your purpose and made a post here. On your classic toon instead of as a PLEB but that can be forgiven.

Thank you Mead for putting in a good word for our little guild!

1 Like

Hello! As a member of P L E B S for almost 2 years now, I decided to write this and maybe help some people reading the thread and wondering if this is the right place for them!

We are very active and social guild that does events almost daily! Even on the off days, people still gather and have fun in and out of game (through voice). The atmosphere is amazing and everyone is super friendly! We do all types of content like raids, m+, pvp, achievement and transmog collecting and even play other games occasionally!

In short if you are looking for a guild that is doing all sorts of content while having fun, and it’s more like a community then just a typical guild, then you have found your place! Don’t hesitate to message our recruitment officer Ana!

2 Likes

Loved playing here for a long time now whilst not playing Classic and its a fantastic socially based community. Aimed at the more casual side of players with some scope to do 15 keys and people who do push towards 20s but any level is more than welcome.

Transmog runs and Timewalking sessions are the norm with a fantastically weird discord community with people continuing to chat out of game. This guilds core survived the Nyalotha content drought so you know they are here to stay.

I recommend.

2 Likes

I have spent the last few years trying to find a good guild, and I have finally found it! Every single member is nice. There are raids happening which people can tag along to, mythic nights, pvp, transmog events. My husband and I feel very much included here. Plenty to do, without force or judgement. Friendly bunch. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Added on discord :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey this sounds like fun! Do you accept socials aswell?

2 Likes

Hello, we aren’t divided in socials and raiders or anything like that, we like all of our guildies to participate in as many events as they like. Our requirements to join progress and/or mythic+ isn’t hard to reach!

1 Like

Nope just realised I added someone random! Sent another one now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What I ment was im a lowbie DK and id like to join while leveling, be social and get to know you guys, or do I have to reach 60 and then message you? Thanks for the Quick reply!

2 Likes

Add me on discord so we can have a chat!

1 Like

Just so people know, Zav’s discord name does actually include the brackets ( )

If you’re looking for a nice, welcoming, understanding and inclusive guild where actually, THERE ARE NO CLIQUES…

If you’re looking for a bunch of genuinely lovely, funny and interesting people…

If you’re looking for probably the last guild you will ever join…

Then join PLEBS… Ahhhh you were expecting me to say ‘Don’t join this guild, we’re all smegheads’ weren’t you!

Cliches :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.