[H] <Perfect Dark x> | Former Deathwing-EU Top Guild Recruiting for Raids & Dungeons

Hello!

Perfect Dark x is a guild created on Deathwing-EU (PvP) over 13 years ago.

Our guild raided in the following expansions:

• Vanilla
  • The Burning Crusade
  • Wrath of the Lich King (top 150 guild worldwide + server first achievements)
  • Cataclysm
  • Warlords of Draneor

Here are some of our previous Raid videos recorded by various members:

Yogg Saron - 0 Keepers (Server first):

Lich King Heroic (Server first):

We have a bunch of former core raiders who either started on Mograine or rerolled here recently catching up in levelling at the moment.

We are still recruiting all classes at this moment and the first initial bunch of raiders will be able to get guaranteed raid spots.

We have a strong core of raiders but will need additional support in order to reach 40+ active raiders.

Our raid times are 18:00 - 18:30 CET Start time
21:00 - 22:00 CET End time.

The guild will use a DKP system allowing members to bid on items and collect DKP for being on time and present (or even standby) during raids.

Loot council will be used for legendaries and guild progress defining items, all members will get a say in these matters.

Main Spec > Off Spec priorities.

If you are interested in joining us contact me in-game. :slight_smile:

If you require any additional information please reply here.

See you in the game!

1 Like

I saw PDX in game and thought of that one guild that teamed up with my guild (Drama LLamas) for the Lich king heroic server first, back in the day,
Now I see this post and it turns out it really is you guys :slight_smile:
I was a Shadow priest in that raid.
Good memories.
Some Drama LLamas actually rolled Alliance on this server (but most quit by now afaik)

1 Like

Didn’t think I’d see your name Brian :wink: Hope you’re doing well.