[H] <Phoenix Legion> Have I got a guild for you!

Draenor-EU Horde

We’re looking for new players of all types to welcome to our guild! Phoenix Legion is a long-standing guild and many of our players have known each other since Vanilla, but don’t let that put you off: we love new people! So long as you’re enjoying the game the way you want to enjoy it and are looking for a mature, relaxed environment to enjoy it in, we’re happy to give you a place to call home.

Raiding: Phoenix Legion runs a relaxed raiding environment. We all have lives and commitments outside of the game, so we’ll never give you a hard time for having to miss a week. We like to enjoy our raid nights with friends, have fun figuring out the fights and celebrate when we down a boss for the first time! So, with that in mind, we’re not necessarily recruiting raiders, we’re recruiting people. We want members that we can be friends with and whose company we enjoy, and in return we hope you’ll find the same with us. All we ask is that you come prepared and are willing to at least try your hand at having an off-spec to help out when needs be.

Mythic+ : We’ve got a group of players who regularly organise this and they’re always looking for more people to enjoy this content with.

Hangin’ out, shootin’ the breeze: Don’t fancy instances? Fine by us. We like socials just as much as we like raiders. In fact, the more guild chat, the better! Like I said, we’re looking for nice people first and foremost.

All the other things: Let’s not mince words here: there are a lot of things in the game and if I type them all up then this is going to get really long, really fast. We try to enjoy most aspects of WoW (except PvP at this point in time but hopefully that can change with new blood) so long as there are people willing to do so, and the more members we have, the more possibilities this opens up.

We don’t ask for much in return:

• We’re a guild of adults and would prefer 18+ players.

• No drama. We’re not the guild for rants or tantrums as we don’t ever want our members to feel uncomfortable. Officers are happy to listen to grievances in private.

• Able to, and comfortable with, communicating in English.

• Be a friendly person. Like I said, we’re hoping to recruit friends as well as teammates.

In return, I hope that we’ll be able to offer you a relaxed, comfortable place to call home with a bunch of people who love the game.

If this floats your boat, then we’d love to hear from you! Feel free to whisper any of our officers in game or send us a message on Discord. We are: Faejera (Spenceroon#8624), Kurce (Kurce#9916) and Vaenor (Vaenor#8870). Keep in mind that we spend a lot of time on alts so if you don’t see us in game then whisper any member to see if we’re online.

Speak soon you lovely bunch.

2 Likes

Happy patch day, folks! We’re still welcoming new members!

Had some great chats so far, keep 'em coming, folks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.