[H] Plata o Plomo 4/8M LF3 Players

Plata o Plomo is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for the following classes to join our roster team.

Priest - Disc /w Holy experience
Priest - Shadow (Bonus if you are able to Disc/Holy heal)
Warrior - DPS (Bonus if you are able to tank)
Paladin - Holy
Druid - Boomkin / Resto Offspec.

Raid Times
Wednesday - 20:30 - 23:30
Thursday - 20:30 - 23:30
Sunday - 20:30 - 23:30
Monday - Optional Raids / Extra Progress day

Our recruitment list is wide due to bolstering our roster team with the classic launch at bay. We have been open and honest with our members and ensured that if anyone had decided to play classic that they would let us know immediately to recruit fresh new faces into the guild. The guild is actively raiding and stable.

As a guild we have multiple CEs from previous tiers and have a stable guild community that allow us to continue progressing at our current pace. We do and will achieve CE as we have a semi-hardcore mindset across the board.

What we can provide is…

• a stable raiding roster that always has the numbers to raid.
  • an active community interested in achievements, M+ and arena.
  • Friendly players who do welcome you into the group.

We do not expect players to create any form of applications as we will just use the time spent in conversation to make our decision. We will backtrack logs ourselves and are more then happy to receive any logs from you. This makes our life a little easier as well.

Exceptional Players will also be considered so please do not hesitate to contact me personally to have a chat.

If your looking for a new home to stick to then please contact me straight away by adding my Btag - Amerak#21634

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.