[H-Draenor] Primevals | 2-Day Guild | DPS Wanted with Mythic Ambitions!

Hello, fellow champions of Azeroth!

Raid Schedule:
Monday & Thursday from 20:00 - 23:00ST

The dawn of Dragonflight Season 3 is upon us, and here at Primevals, we’re gearing up to delve into the mysteries of Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope. With the echoes of Season 2 still in our ears and the promise of new challenges ahead, we’re eager to push our boundaries and achieve new goals!

A Glimpse Into Primevals:
Established during the heart of Shadowlands, Primevals has always been about finding the sweet spot between progression and pure enjoyment. We’re not cutting edge raiders, or chase hardcore progression vibes, but we’re fueled by the desire for decent Mythic progression this tier. Our 20-person strong roster is prepped and ready for the new season, and we’re scouting for a few more DPS players to join our ranks.

What Awaits You with Primevals:

• A community that treasures camaraderie and the spirit of the game.
  • A commitment to at least mid-tier Mythic progression, aiming to conquer at least 5 of the bosses in Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope.
  • Two dedicated raid nights: Mondays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 23:00 server time.
  • Regular M+ runs and other in-game events to nurture our team spirit and create good bants!

Our Expectations From You:

• A progression driven mindset, with a drive to improve and openness to feedback.
  • Regular attendance and a genuine drive to contribute to our shared objectives.
  • Respect, teamwork, and a positive attitude towards progress and your fellow raiders.

Joining Primevals:
If our goals align with yours and you’re keen to embark on this journey with us in Season 3, here’s how you can get in touch:

1. Complete our application form at [https://forms.gle/jUBEVQApUoPp7Xvs5]

2. For any questions or more details, connect with our team:

• Recruitment Officer - Phuze: Disc: Phuzewolf#9506
  • GM - Mads: Disc: AverageGamer#6471
  • Healing Officer - Gashsan: Disc: Montykins#3285

We are all available and ready for a chat, so please do add us all if one does not answer first!

As we set our sights on the challenges that Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope will bring, we’re thrilled to welcome new talents into our fold. Join us, and let’s craft legendary tales together!

For the Horde!

Primevals

We are still looking for players! We accept all gamers, new as well as returning!

Hey I might be intrested :slight_smile: Lumbo#5585

I added you on Bnet! Let’s have a chat!

Healer spots filled, but still got room for DPS!

Added you on bnet! :slight_smile:

Hi guys, would love to have a chat on Bnet. Add me! Mdkv#21958

Added you! :slight_smile:

We still have more room for a few more DPS to fill out the team roster! Hope you’ll consider us!

Hey dude, I’d be interested in a chat if you’re still on the hunt for some DPS - add me on BNet if you are Adion#2981

Added you! Let’s have a chat :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I am the main tank. We’re still recruiting dps for DF. Come one come all :wink: thank you to everyone who has shown interest already. Can’t wait to play with you all in DF.

Slots are getting filled! If you wanna come be a Chad gamer, with fellow Chad gamers, hit us up!

We’re still accepting a few more deeps! Pre patch is soon upon us, so come meet your new guildies before release!

Got room for another tank ?:slight_smile:

Hey, got room for another dps?
Returning player to the game, will be playing evoker.
Haven’t really played most of shadowlands past the launch where I did clear CN normal and I tihnk we went 7/10 hc before life got in the way.
Last xpac I really actively played and raided was legion on a mage.

Happy to have a chat etc

We are currently only looking for 1 DH DPS! 3 days out from raiding, let’s have a chat!

We are back to recruiting! You can find the needs on the main post up there ^

Still looking for a few more ranged DPS to bolster the roster, as we look to get into mythic progression after we’ve achieved this season’s curve!

Great guild to be part of. Great atmosphere, message one of the officers now!