[H] Prot warrior looking for guild

Hello and thank you for reading! I am young man from Finland. I main this prot warrior and pretty much only play him. I have couple of alts, but they don’t get my attention. I am active (most of the time) and social fella. I like to do things with guild, whether it is running dungeons, tmog/mount runs or some whacky social events.

So as far as raiding go: I have very little experience raiding in this expansion. That does not mean that I do not want to raid, it is just hard finding group to raid with. From possibly guild I would value laid-back attitude where it is fun to raid with. Of course getting boss down is the goal, the journey also matters :slight_smile: Ideally I would wish to raid normal/heroic content. Once the gear and experience come, why not mythic aswell.

I play tauren protection warrior. I am currently at 413 ilvl.

I shared alittle about me, but I can tell you lot more if you have any questions or similar, you can reply here. Or more efficient way, add me friend is discord and we shall chat. My discord is Tomphsi#1976

Added! Discord name TepelNick#4215

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.