[H] Punished is looking for HEALER/DPS

Punished is a small guild/community of mature players who like to raid in a relaxed casual environment. Our goal is to clear heroic to get AotC, anything further depends on interest of the crew.
We might not clear the content on a fast pace as some would expect, but we do it on the side of our work & families, to have fun together.

Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 21 to 00 server time.

Presently we are seeking healer(s) and DPS(s) to bolster our raid team. We are not looking people for bench!

We seek the following, even if your class or role is not listed, don’t hesitate to contact.
healers: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid (all healers interested should be able to play their DPS OS).
melee DPS: rogue, DH, DK
ranged DPS: mage, hunter, warlock

If you are looking for a new place to hang out, do occasional mythic dungeon and have a good laugh when raiding then drop a message on our discord server: discord.gg/gS5k2br and we’ll contact you or add me in discord: Mari#6813 (for faster a reply) for chat or if you prefer bnet only then: Sonnillon#2571 in-game.

We don’t mind having you along with us for our raids, even if you don’t plan to server transfer.

We are really looking for a healer to join our raids on a regular bases, on top of some DPS classes. But regardless of what class you play, feel free to poke us on discord if you feel that twice a week, 3 hours raiding in a friendly and fun environment is for you.

HI Marí, i have recently returned to game and are looking for a new home to settle in. my Battlenet is yarddog10#2114. Please drop me a whisper and lets chat.

Seeming as we keep missing each other on bnet, hit me up on discord instead, there I am more available usually. Mari#6813 should my ID on discord.