[h-pve] eminence - expanding raid roster

Hello!

Eminence is expanding its raid team! Therefore we are looking for 1 Tank and 1 Healer as we have a high demand for these 2 rolls.

We raid Monday and Thursday 20:30 to 23:30 server time. The guild also particularly has an active M+ community that gets as many members as possible their weekly completion with no pugging, which takes place over the remaining days (with some pvp/rp on the side)

We’re a fun and social guild consisting of players who have been on Argent Dawn for years or have recently joined either the server or WoW!

Our main focus is, of course, the current raid, expecting to clear Heroic and then trying to get as far as possible into mythic. However, we’re not stressing to clear all of mythic, our goal is to have fun and trying out the hardest content WoW has to offer together! In the end, we just want to raid and have fun.

What we expect: A working Mic, that our trials and raiders always try their very best, communicate and strive to improve themselves. Our guild has some experienced players who are more than happy to help out as well!

Socials are of course always welcome! If you’re interested, please contact me or one of my fellow officers/GM below.
Officers: Stempel, Vallyra or Fermentation
Guild Master: Mýnthe

8 Likes

Join usss…We have…Eveyrthing!

1 Like

I enjoy this guild

1 Like

I’m still jealous that you managed to kill the fish on mythic before I did.

1 Like

Your guild doesn’t have Zenkeli

1 Like

You’re right. It doesn’t. It doesn’t have anyone. My guild doesn’t exist. I’m all alone. :frowning:

1 Like

Well then it’s probably time to buy a faction change and join, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

B-but… I won’t be able to RP my void elf if I do that?

1 Like

If you refuse to faction change I will have to settle for joining your Void Elf RP guild on my Velf. Choose wisely.

1 Like

I don’t have a void elf RP guild, though. The Riftwalkers were disbanded a while ago, it’s only the forums showing I’m still a member because I couldn’t be bothered relogging.

1 Like

You have broken my heart.

1 Like

My sincere apologies for that :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

We also have wonderful Retribution Paladins who definitely try to use Lay on Hands before people die.

3 Likes

They also buff wisdom. Wisdom is love. Wisdom is life. Also apply to this guild.

2 Likes

While I cannot give an opinion about raiding with Eminence, doing a world quest with one of them was good fun.

3 Likes

The post has recently been updated! We’re looking for a healer, tank and ranged DPS. Join us for fun raiding as we continue into the mythic difficulty in this tier and in future ones! :cyclone:

Vallyra is alright tank. Only because we did +13 UR in time. Nothing else.

1 Like

Currently waiting for Blizzcon while rolling through weekly mythic plus and our reclears. I also got all my +15s done in time. I’m not gloating about that. Totally. Did you know I have all my +15s done in time? I’m not gloating about it.

2 Likes

Blizzcon is looking spicy! Hoping for some exciting news as we get ready for 8.3 :wink:

Still looking for a healer, ranged dps and a potential new tank! :+1:

i rate 8/8 gr8 guildm8s, no exxager8.