[H-PvE] Eminence - Expanding the roster!

We go to progress Grong mythic so a gigantic monkey can choke me

3 Likes

It’s King kong all over again

2 Likes

Still around, still recruiting.
One more healer so I can stop substituting.

Gosh that was such a bad rhyme.

2 Likes

Killing Grong and Jadefire Masters Mythic in the same night just proves that no monkey has the grip to choke me

4 Likes

All I can say about these magnificent bastards is that, I joined one fateful night; and 3 weeks later it feels like home. Can’t say that about many first impressions of a guild. Also yes, we smashed Grong and Jademasters in 2 hours - Red Bull Arena invited the wrong team >:D

4 Likes

help i’m surrounded by zandalari trolls

3 Likes

I don’t raid but I’m gonna leave a heart because OP’s name is really cool. Looks solid, boys

4 Likes

Thank you!! <3

2 Likes

Hello Eminence guild members. o/

I am interested in joining and looking for someone to talk to about the guild. I am on another realm right now and willing to transfer over to Argent Dawn. Can I ask for somebody’s Discord ID or otherwise have someone contact me on Discord Teisserow/Kloyv#7552, please?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Sounds awesome! One of the officers have reached out to you I believe. \o/

1 Like

Me! I good officer!

3 Likes

very cool guild

3 Likes

Crucible of Storms and Eminence birthday next week? Very hype week coming up for Eminence! :ok_hand:

(still recruiting btw wink wink - nudge nudge)

3 Likes

Had the pleasure of raiding with these people tonight! Lovely people <3

4 Likes

Easy clear of the new raid! Pretty cool (and purple) bosses!

2 Likes

Very cool raid! You all have a lot to look forward to. Last boss especially is kind of spicy has you frantically searching for safe times to clear the room of bad things as everyone is slowly ticking down! Always taking on more players! Now for the first time open to more melee as well! Contact an officer ingame! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Socials are again, always welcome to hang out in the friendliest guild on the realm.

2 Likes

Made this my home when I moved to horde and zero regrets. These folks make raids great fun. Nothing says new raid opening + guild anniversary like a novelty transmogged raid group beating up old god minions.

3 Likes

It’s not a raid unless the glass cannon shaman dies 200 times to absolutely nothing :wink:

3 Likes

Still recruiting, still welcoming anyone in need of a home!

2 Likes

Hey there! Come join Eminence, here we ask the meaningful questions such as

“Are scones cakes?” and “Is Lasagna a pasta sandwich?”

1 Like