[H] [PVE] Mirage Raceway <the Big Lebowski> Recruitment Open

Server : Mirage Raceway
Faction : Horde

The Big Lebowski invite you to venture beyond the Dark Portal with us…

Raid Times
Wednesday 19:00 to 22:00 Realm Time
Sunday 19:00 to 22:00 Realm Time

Approach to Raiding
Like most people, we have busy lives so we will be adhering to a 2 night raiding schedule for current content, this doesn’t mean alt runs etc will not be scheduled if there is enough demand but they would be purely optional for those who have to spend time doing the constant IRL rep grind with their partners etc.
Despite this relaxed approach we still expect our raiders to come prepared and perform well to ensure we’re clearing content efficiently whilst sill having fun. Previously we have had no issues clearing content on this limited raiding schedule and expect that to continue in TBC classic.

About us
The Big Lebowski started life as a group of friends who met playing CS 1.6 many moons ago (that shows how old some of us are).

We then evolved into a World of Warcraft Guild back in around 2007 and established ourselves as a solid guild with a good balance of raiding progression with a social relaxed vibe. A lot of our founding members literally grew up with TBC and we all understand the balance between in game and real life commitments (we’d all like to be in game more, right?)

We have always enjoyed being part of a strong community of like minded players and have recently reformed in Classic with the anticipation of TBC where we had some of our best times as a group and online community.

What We Offer
A mature environment for levelling and group play
Progressive but relaxed end game experience
A fun, helpful and inclusive atmosphere

What We Expect
People willing to help build and grow a serious, successful and fun TBC raiding guild

Our Aims
Expand the Guild
Run Raids before TBC is released

Recruitment Status
Tanks : medium
Healers : High
Ranged DPS : medium
Melee DPS : medium

Now the rebuild of the guild has been in full swing we have a solid foundation of original and new members ready for TBC, we are currently still welcoming all classes of all levels to join us, however we are still seeking level 60’s to experience some classic raiding as a team before TBC is launched.

Contact Us
Feel free to jump on the guild discord and get in touch
Discord - discord.gg/BSGpZH4gpH

You can also contact an officer in game for further info :
Lebronski
shermans
Critface
TheWraith

Thank you for reading :grinning:

2 Likes

With the announcement of TBC at blizz con, we are looking to push our guild recruitment to establish a raid team of like minded people to be able to enjoy kara and other raids as they release.

/bump still looking for people to form a raid team now before TBC drops :slight_smile:

Post updated. /bump

1 hour raid time? Is that enough i wonder, or typo… or i just missed something.

Thanks for pointing out that glaring error, it was there to test the officers to see if they read these posts honest :stuck_out_tongue:

/bumping. Recruitment has been going steadily, still looking for more especially tanks.

/bump still looking for more ready for TBC, get in touch for more info :slight_smile:

I’ve joined your discord.

I took a long break from classic because I wanted to raid with my retail guild when 8.3 came out but now I’m looking to come back, at least for TBC.

Only thing is, I main an Alliance priest when Classic launched because of familiarity but start a horde not too long ago, but I’m still thinking what I want to play.

Will probably boost a character so I can hop right in, would this be a problem for you?

/bump still looking for a few more for TBC, tanks priority

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.