[H] [PVE/PVE] <Nivlheim> still recruiting!

Hello friends!

Weeks after our first recruitment post the guild is shaping up to become a solid community!

Last Saturday we cleared 8/10 in MC in our own hosted PUG as well (where we sadly had to stop because we didn’t have enough people with quintessences to douse the runes).

We are currently looking for all classes, but we don’t have mages! Tanks are low prio but welcome :slight_smile:

Another MC is going to be hosted by us soon, so stay tuned!

If you are interested please contact anyone from Nivlheim.

2 Likes

Hey,

Happy to hear this. Would be easier if you share your raid days and times and maybe even a discord link or something similar.

Cheers

Hello and thanks for your feedback!

We do not have a standard raid time at the moment but we have made raids during the weekend and 1 before reset (Wednesday).

Our own discord is currently only for members, so if people are interested we would gladly answer questions here or ingame. This might change later on!

We’ve taken down 9/10 in MC at the moment and the next raid will be on Sunday 27/10.

Need all classes, but tanks are not a prio at the moment.

Molten Core and Onyxia updated to farmed! Update on needed classes - No more hunters!
We need resto shamans, a couple of mages and warlocks and 1-2 Rogues!
Contact Vhess (GM), Rajika (RL), Jawje or Lokbatch in game for additional info!

1 Like

SCAMMERS

After playing for 3 months with this guild, the authorities changed. the new guild master and his friends began to roll loot as they want, not by specialization.
not as it was originally discussed.

Olliz lying man sh it!

Hello Aparat and everyone else!

First off: There has really been a change of leadership with me taking over GM duties from Vhess but there was no drama involved at all. Vhess simply isn’t playing actively right now for RL reasons.

Our loot rules haven’t changed at all, they are the same rules we implemented when we started raiding as mostly guildruns instead of hosting PUGs with Vhess still as GM. I honestly can’t remember if Aparat had joined the guild before that or after (if he raided with us for 3 months as he claims then he was already in the guild then - the announcement of the new loot system was on Nov 1st, 2019)

We’re a casual raiding guild with flexible raid days as our members all have a life outside the game and can’t always raid on the same day. Still we farm Onyxia and MC every reset for months now with the same, casual-friendly loot system. We roll on loot as MS > OS +1 with an added cooldown system - if you receive an item in a raid you’re on cooldown for next week and other people have prio over you if they aren’t. If you attend a full raid without getting an item your cooldown is wiped. That’s it. There’s no spec prio in our system, we don’t even prioritize MT gear (I got Drillbohrer Disk as the last tank in the guild while being MT).

We are thinking about changing the loot system as it has some flaws, before going into BWL but the discussions on that aren’t finished yet let alone is anything implemented.

We haven’t been lucky with weapon drops so far, so I understand the frustration from losing the roll on a good weapon but that’s about as far as my understanding for Aparat in this situation goes.

What happened:

Yesterday at Majordomo we had a CHT drop and three people rolled for it: Aparat, a Fury DPS and a sword rogue. The sword rogue rolled highest, the Fury DPS second highest and Aparat lowest. All of them hadn’t received an item that night or the week before so there was no +1 or cooldown involved. The rogue considered passing for the Fury DPS for a while because, while CHT was an upgrade for his OH, even as a sword rogue, he was at least considering it. We always encourage our members to use common sense in what items they go for and to not just roll on everything but within our loot rules at the moment there is no way that we as officers could have forced him to pass. The one fault I see in what we did is that we didn’t say anything at this point but we were also trying to finish up the raid so everyone could get out of the instance in an efficient time. In addition, even if we did convince the sword rogue to pass on the loot it would have been given to the warrior, not Aparat.

Now, from what I understand there were talks among the rogues to decide on a spec (sword or dagger) and pass on specific weapons so other rogues had a better chance of getting the ones they needed but there was no clear agreement which prompted the other rogue in the situation to roll for CHT. None of this affects the official loot rules we had implemented for months though; this was just private talk between the rogues.

Aparat didn’t say anything within the exchange and he stayed until after the Ragnaros kill (nothing of rogue interest dropped) and after the raid he /gquit without a word and left our Discord server. He has since not replied to my whispers and I can’t DM him on Discord since we don’t share a server anymore.

This is how the whole situation played out from my point of view. As for the accusation that I am gearing up my friends after taking over the guild: I knew neither Aparat, nor the fury warrior, nor the other rogue before raiding together in Classic.

You know damn well we’re no scammers Aparat. You’ve been given a lot of loot and when you don’t win a weapon you lash out and try to make Nivlheim look bad just to be dramatic.

Also, you know that you were given a second chance by us due to an incident at the beginning of your membership in this guild, so I hoped you were going to be more professional.

I wish everyone a good evening!

I’m sad you made some hasty conclusions there buddy. You know I woulnd’t have stayed too if the things were as you said, but they are not. Nivlheim is a solid guild with honest leadership.

1 Like

We cleared 8/8 in BWL last week but are in need of more core raiders!
There is a need for resto druids, warlocks and more.

We are full on rogues unfortunately.

Please whisper any Nivlheimer and ask them to direct you to one of the officers.
Would love to see you ingame :slight_smile: :sunglasses: