[H] Questing

Do you guys have quests?
When Classic was announced I was one of those who said “Naaah, I won’t rush to 60, I will take my pace and enjoy the leveling and the questing” and I stick to my guns. I have seen all the content when it was current years ago (okay, except a few bosses in Naxx but I came back to it in TBC) so there is no point for me to speed things up. You can not be left alone behind the curve. Or so I was thinking.
Apparently you can?
The realm is blooming. Many thousand of players online, the server is marked as layered. Okay, there is more alliance than horde but you can’t always get what you want.
But now I have hard time finding a group for some of the most interesting questlines. For example BRD quests or Fallen Hero of the Horde questline. People seem to do BRD just to farm certain bosses or do the necessary quests because they are attunements. They basically skip “unnecessary” stuff and i’m not judging them. What I’m asking is - maybe there is a guild with people who enjoy questing? People who like to form groups and do some stuff a bit aside of usual routes.
Shout if you know someone who knows someone… I would join this bunch.

1 Like

Think you might actually be ahead of the curve, I think majority of the realm is still only reaching those levels. Only some have rushed to 60 and now find the long wait ahead of them. Give it some time!

You’re ahead, at least from my point of view, since I just hit 50 last night… :sweat_smile:

But yeah, there are people who are still leveling. In our guild there are folks from starter lvls to 60s and some are doing as many quests as possible, while some grind xp from dungeons. Each have their preferences naturally :blush:

Personally I’ve seen a lot of people around who to quest with (if need be) or group with for dungeons too. They are there, don’t give up! :grin:

…or, you chose the wrong faction and went with “we are there to be ganked” side, rather than “we do the ganking!” side… :smiling_imp:

(that last part was me trying to be funny btw… Or was it!)

In my experience you’ll find it easier to host a group of your own. Many are on the same quests as you are, but don’t ever bother with picking up on the initiative that is needed to actually form a group for said quests. Someone is always needed to make the first move, and if not you who?

Hmm, I didn’t think about it that way. It is not easy to determine where the peak of the curve is, because it is mostly subjective. To me it seemed I stayed behind, because I also have full time job and obligations etc etc. Many guys who leveled beside me are doing more “advanced” stuff and it’s totally okay. Maybe it’s just them who rushed, maybe I just need to wait a bit.
Or find a guild with all those curious and motivated folks!

I’ve been playing many years for the “right” faction, now it just feels right to be on the other side :slight_smile:

This is how I go, organize my stuff, you are totally right. And this is where I have difficulties finding people.
I just thought I’d post my view on that and find some likeminded folk and maybe we’ll get in touch.

1 Like

I don’t know about guild, but my aim is to do every quest in the game and I’ll do so. If you would be alliance and wait month or two for me to get to BRD, I would run with you for all the quests :slight_smile:

Still looking for people to do

Battle of Hillsbrad

Uniting the Shattered Amulet -> You Are Rakh’likh, Demon

please contact me and let’s get this done!

PS: this forum does not let me reply so I used another character. Please contact me under “Darkane”, thankyou