(H) Ragnaros Looking for patient and kind Healer person to 3v3

Hello,

My brother and me looking for a partner to our 3v3 team.
At the moment we are standing at 1200 rating and I can say that we are not fully professional players. It does not mean that we have not got any clue in playing in arena, but we have to experience and learn a lot.

We are intended to hit the biggest milestones e.g. 1,4k, 1750, 2k. but we acknowledge that this will be a suffer in terms of current arena circumstances.

We are seeking kind of person who has got patience, endurance and interested about longer cooperation not just to 10-15 rounds.
We are not native english speakers but we speak english fluently. It means that let’s say the only requirement is be able to speak in English (or Hungarian).

Regardig the gear and exp.
We have been playing wow for several years, but never took the PVP with serious mindset. Now we would like to change that bc we have burned out about the PVE content. Our highest exp is 1500 in 3v3 and 1700 in 2v2.

I am a hunter with 195 ilvl, my brother is a mage with 203 ilvl. Mostly pvp gear, there is just a few auxiliary pve gear what we have.

If you reached this point I am so glad, thank you for going through my post.
In case you would contact me you can find me in game as Gagarin or my Battle.net id is : Mortensen#21613

Thank you,
Stay safe.

Hit me up #Aleksa2681