(H) Raid duo looking for new guild

Hi there fellow raiders,

Me and Assamo are coming back big time into world of warcraft. We are looking for a competitive raiding guild. We have both been raiding since Firelands, but quitted the game after legion since BFA didn’t look interesting to us. In the meantime we both played WoW Classic.

Consequently, we are looking for a raid team that starts raiding after 20:00.
It is important that this raid team creates an environment where everyone comes prepared with boss tactics, necessary buffs and items to raid.

As we both have mythic experience and multiple cutting edge achievements, we can be a great addition to your team. Besides that, we are friendly 21 yo and are motivated to keep improving on game knowledge and performance.

As soon as we find a guild, we can start levelling from 1-50. This way we can play the class needed for the raid team. My buddy would prefer to play DK or Hunter and I personally can play any Tank or DPS class. Unfortunately, I’m not willing to off spec into healing.

Please comment on this topic with any questions or interests.

Kind regards,
Sepic

Would love to get into contact with you guys please add me on Bnet Witkind#2272

1 Like

Hi,

We would be interested in having you.

Have a look at our post if you’d be interested you can contact us.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/soy

Discord: Dylan#1602, Impact#8303
Bnet: Elitescream#2347, Impact#2811

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.