[H] <RaiderIO is for plebs> Recruiting Semi-Hardcore Content without Elitism

Sick of people demanding a ludicrous high score to join content? Do you wish to approach and enter Shadowlands without being denied access to content based on how a calculator has judged you? Then come join - a newly established guild where I look to create a haven for people that wish to go semi-hardcore in Shadowlands. M+, HC Raids, Torghast, Arenas and BGs are all on the radar for the next expansion and I want YOU to do this content, have fun while doing it and not be denied access because of elitism.

As for the structure of my guild and what I hope for it to become - Here’s a breakdown:

PvE - M+ Establish a community where people can get their wishes fulfilled in regards to semi-hardcore M+ - Be that if you simply wish to do weekly +15s or if you want to spam high level keys for fun / gear. You don’t need to be in the top 0.1% to do +15s you see.

PvE - Raiding: I personally have sworn off “Dedicated raiding days” and will not establish anything of the likes in this guild, but some people may wish to see the latest raid, myself included - So my approach will be; “If we have enough members online to do the latest raid on Normal / HC - And if enough people wants to do so; let’s just form a group and charge at it.”

Torghast is also coming and with it being available for up to 5 players; I hope that anyone who enjoys the Infinite Tower and wishes to do it with more people can find others to scale the tower with in this guild.

PvP: Arenas and Battlegrounds is something people enjoy too; Al-tough not barricaded behind walls as thick a PvE; There still is some elitism to be had - So if your goal is just to do some random BGs and get some Arenas done without attempting to be the next Gladiator; This could also be a place for you.

However; This guild will not be a nursing home nor a playground: People are expected to know the difference between Throwing a punch and being an outright a-hole - This wont be a purist community. You are also expected to carry your own weight at the very least when doing content. Surely you know how to NOT stand in the fire and have a read at the Dungeon Journal? Keep in mind; there is a difference between “Knowing your sh*t” and “requesting a RIo Score, the latest sims and making sure everyone has “The correct covenant and soulbinds” before allowing other members to do content” We are here to do semi-hardcore content. Not push +30 keys and Mythic raids.

Does this sound like something for you? Is a more relaxed approach to Shadowlands what you seek? An approach where you won’t be denied content because you picked “The wrong covenant” or some other BS? Then find my guild and apply via the Guilds & Community Tab or add Rexx#21743

Should the offer of this guild still interest you but perhaps you were planning to move servers? Then you can still join us in the Community tab! If you are in the dark about it; it’s pretty much just “Guild cone cross realm” which should work wonders as nothing of the content sought to do by this guild is server bound, look us up by the guild name in the Community search bar and tag along!

While there still is little traffic on the guild side of things: The community is still growing and will basically work as an extension of the guild, meaning that regardless if you join the Guild on Tarren Mill or the Community from another realm; There will be people to play with! Yet if we get enough guildies, there will be benefits to reap like Guild Repairs and in general more guild gold to share per head given how the Community is taking president over the guild atm.

The doors are still open at that! Come one, come all!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.