[H] Rdruid and group looking for friendly raiding guild

What are we looking for:
A mostly heroic raiding guild, mythic is fine as long as it doesn’t become the main focus for progression every time a new raid comes out since I don’t want to play too hardcore
For raiding days we’re looking for around 2 days a week (one would be fine but we prefer 2 days) and the days are fine but preferably not on fridays and saturdays.
If I’d have to choose I’d say one of the most set requirements would be a friendly guild, with a additude that gets stuff done without resorting to a hardcore additude, banter and fun is important to have a good time, and thus it’s important to us.

Details about us:
-Restoration druid, heroic raiding experience in Legion and Uldir
-Havoc demon hunter, heroic raiding experience in Legion and Uldir
-Retri paladin (willing to fill tank role too if needed) heroic/mythic raiding experience in Legion
-Beast mastery hunter, no raiding experience yet but learns fast

-Brewmaster monk, new to the game and mostly just a social (for now)

We’re still introducing the monk to the game, he’s quick to pick up on rotations and such but for now he’ll just be a casual social so no need to take him into account just yet. For now it’s just the beast master and me (the rdruid) that have the ambition to raid, the rest is probably gonna dabble in raiding sooner or later but they’re less relevant to the whole story

About us:
I played in the beginning of BFA on the alliance side with the guild I lead then, together with the aforementioned demon hunter. after a while due to people joining more hardcore progress and some quitting the game the guild was forced to disband and I didn’t play for a few months.
When 8.2 came a group of my IRL friends decided they wanted to play WoW, one of these friend has never played before but the rest has experience in the game and I’m absolutely sure they can be very fine raiders. The beastmaster and I have been max lvl for a couple of weeks now and I feel like it’s time to find a guild and move on to the more challenging content.

If your guild is recruiting and isn’t afraid of helping us grow and improve, and has a fun and friendly social enviorment then please leave a comment in this thread or contact me on:
battlenet (Sentinel#22626)
In game: whisper me @ Kazzak-Ahusaka
Discord: Kean#2008 (I’m almost always reachable on discord)

Last but not least, if you’re an alliance guild recruiting and you fit our wishes: I can’t guarantee that we would faction change for a guild but I could put it up for debate at the very least.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.